Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Random window disconnects recently

Hey guys. Has anyone else been seeing a large increase in random windows disconnecting? This started for me about a week ago and its getting to the point where it is severely interfering with my play time. Any thoughts?
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Hello,
    I have had that when they sat on a tundramammut, changing zones.
    And I had it a few times when they travelled on a zeppelin, that one window would disconnect on changing zones.
    Battletag EU:
    Moonflower#2711

I have noticed this yea, But it's not really an ongoing problem for me. It happened the other day while i was farming a hyperspawn in suramar my 3rd warlock clone would DC every time i went to loot my packs "about 15 times in an hour" but i have not had it reoccur since, Best i think i did was restart everything, wish i could help

Quote Originally Posted by Kalros View Post
    Hey guys. Has anyone else been seeing a large increase in random windows disconnecting? This started for me about a week ago and its getting to the point where it is severely interfering with my play time. Any thoughts?
    Are you talking about disconnects back to the login screen, or game crashes? I've been having a lot of outright game crashing.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Mine crashes if i visit wowhead sites or if i leave certain websites up in the background that have a lot of ads running. I try to keep sites in the background to a minimum and never visit wowhead when im doing anything important.

I have adblockers but still doesn't help with wowhead.
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!