Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Looks like ill be leveling a new team this week (thanks Quaking)

/rage on

lol @ this affix. gotta spread chars every 20-30 sec or you die. good luck eating and drinking. If you do wipe better spread as soon as you rez or you die again.

Just did a +7 votw. while i did beat it i refuse to take part in that shit show again.

/rage off
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

yea these last few weeks have been Very demotivating, I am having one hell of a time completing anything decent with the warlock team, I am almost going to be forced to get a tank/healer up for the majority of weeks that have stupid affixes, For sure will have no keystones this week

ya i think am going for more of a pve setup tank/healer and 3 dps

the Upcoming Mythic Keystone Changes seem good though!

Lets wait to see how they fix the bug, they may just end up removing quaking all together. Right now there are bug posts about quaking as you can't run Court of Stars, you're grouped up on the boat ride at the beginning and it kills you.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Mythic changes (if you haven't seen them) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615374349#1

i have and i like....... A LOT!

The only thing I didn't enjoy about Quaking was the Quaking immediately after resurrecting and that Quaking still goes on after you complete the dungeon, had quite a few times where I would go for loot and end up nearly killing myself over it. As far as everything else went it was actually alright, had me rethinking some of the strategies I used for bosses (more so bosses that I stacked for such as drake boss DHT or even follow movement such as the last boss of BRH) which I didn't mind, keeps things fresh for me.

Any feedback about this week affixes? They look great for 5xDPS from what I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by charly View Post
    Any feedback about this week affixes? They look great for 5xDPS from what I understand.
    Looking good this week for the pet tank teams. Hardest part is tyrannical which just extends the fights a bit.
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

I have rolled A Druid tank, x3 BM Hunters & a Resto Shaman.. really enjoying it so far. Hoping I can at least get some basic stuff done at max level, but mainly they are for transmog farming. Good thing is I can spec the druid resto and maybe with double heals I could get some lower keys done?