Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Threaded View

Default M+14 VotW - 1x Guardian Druid, 1x Resto Druid, 3x BM Hunters

Hello everyone, it is I, Chibilukina. I figured it was finally reaching that time where I should just start posting some videos of me clearing some of the higher M+ since I have been doing them casually on and off (while multiboxing) for the last few months while I have pretty much been clearing M+ since the beginning of Legion. That and figured I'd make it a goal to hit M+15 again with the new adjusted difficulties.

http://www.twitch.tv/videos/139419719

Affixes: Bursting, Skittish, Tyrannical.

Sorry for the lazy link, I have yet to get everything setup on youtube as of yet but it is a work in progress so for now you'll just have to do with a link to Twitch (not sure how this link pans out, doubt it'll show the video but just act as a link that takes you to the video). Pretty much I've just decided to take highlights out of each of my streams that have anything to do with M+10 and higher; the other M+ are becoming trivial at this point. The highlights will most likely consist of profanity; apologies for this just gets intense at times.

Drew some luck after this keystone and ended up drawing a M+15 VotW. Will be streaming that one later tonight planning on getting this Mythic+ done before the reset kicks in; pretty much do the same thing I am doing here but in more of a tight timing window. This isn't my first rodeo!

KeystoneMaster.jpg (This is pre 7.2)

P.S. If you're wanting me to actually post the video I can make that possible just not right now.
    Last edited by Chibilukina : 05-01-2017 at 11:10 PM