Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Counter Shot - Interrupt

Hello Friends,

I am in need of help please?

I have a 5 man hunter set up. and I want to use Counter shot on each of them independently. But with the same button.

I did some reading up and found this macro:

#1: /castsequence reset=24 Counter Shot,,,,
    #2: /castsequence reset=24 ,Counter Shot,,,
    #3: /castsequence reset=24 ,,Counter Shot,,
    #4: /castsequence reset=24 ,,,Counter Shot,
    #5: /castsequence reset=24 ,,,,Counter Shot

But i have no idea how to implement it correctly. I have Counter shot bound to 5 and every time I hit the key they all fire it off.

Any tips or suggestions or links would be super appreciated.

Thanks

Sounds like under your software, you didn't set your counter shot button to round-robin so it fires off all your counter shots at once as opposed to one getting fired off per press. For instance, my interrupt button is 2 and under ISBoxer I click on round-robin so it fires off 1 each time I press the button. No fancy macro required, hope this helped.

I am at work currently otherwise I'd show a printscreen showing where about this round-robin checkbox is. :P
    Last edited by Chibilukina : 05-01-2017 at 06:12 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Chibilukina View Post
    Sounds like under your software, you didn't set your counter shot button to round-robin so it fires off all your counter shots at once as opposed to one getting fired off per press. For instance, my interrupt button is 2 and under ISBoxer I click on round-robin so it fires off 1 each time I press the button. No fancy macro required, hope this helped.

I am at work currently otherwise I'd show a printscreen showing where about this round-robin checkbox is. :P
    Thank you so much, will try to find it now quickly.

wd appreciate a screenshot later if u can. 😊

Here is the screenshot that I promised!

Name:  RR-CounterShot.PNG
Views: 269
Size:  14.9 KB

Macros using commas for timing haven't worked for over 7 years, so you dug pretty deep to find that macro.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks for the screenshot, I managed to get it working.

Thanks for the advice, still new to multiboxing.

you can use Round robin on isboxer, set the keystroke to broadcast round robin on the selected group.

This hk has the option of "do not advance to next step for atleast 1 second" this way you can spam your interrupt key, knowing it will cycle though your available interrupts and fire off one every 1 second.

keep in mind that just like all the other keystrokes, this is "dumb", if you send an interrupt to window one and the toon is facing away from the target (it will return error) no interrupt will go off until a second elapses and the next toon gets to cast, of the current character fixes its position and can actually cast the interrupt.

i would recommend to mix this with Weakauras, make it so it flashes the whole screen white, or some other quick reaction color, and train yourself to cast interrupt without looking at what is being casted.

a system like this can also be used to cycle taunt between tanks, cycle cast effects like blinding light or fears or cycle though strong spells like LoH, Rebirth, etc.

the only limitation is that i cant seem to find a way to make it so it will pick a RANDOM caster from the pool, and the move trough the others randomly without repeating.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <Box xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
    <ObjectType>ISBoxer_Toolkit.Configs.KeyMaps.Mapped Key</ObjectType>
    <SerializedObject>&lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?&gt;
    &lt;MappedKey xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"&gt;
    &lt;Name&gt;Assist+H&lt;/Name&gt;
    &lt;Description&gt;Generated by Mapped Key Wizard with 'Assist and Broadcast'&lt;/Description&gt;
    &lt;Combo&gt;
    &lt;Combo&gt;H&lt;/Combo&gt;
    &lt;Key&gt;
    &lt;Key&gt;H&lt;/Key&gt;
    &lt;Code&gt;35&lt;/Code&gt;
    &lt;/Key&gt;
    &lt;/Combo&gt;
    &lt;Hold /&gt;
    &lt;UseFTLModifiers /&gt;
    &lt;Steps&gt;
    &lt;Step&gt;
    &lt;Stick&gt;1&lt;/Stick&gt;