Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Starting my new life as 110 need some guidance

Hi Guys

So I finally got my multi boxing team to 110

I have 5 paladins and they are all Prot Paladins

So I wanted to start Pushing mythic and mythic+

So i have had an idea,

I don't know how well 5 Prot Pallies will do without a healer but I was wondering what should i do, would love some advice from multiboxers,

3 options I am thinking

• Keep the group the same push as 5 Prot
    • Keep 1 as Prot as MAIN tank, Change 3 of the Prot to Ret and Change the last 1 to a Holy Paladin
    • Keep 4 as Prot and change one into a Holy Paladin

Any other Ideas would be appreciated

Thank you

5 protection paladins are a very strong team and you will not need a healer.

I know one person who went 1x prot 4x ret and was happy with it, but I still thing 5x prot is best. You'll be able to do anything, and once you start getting over 880 ilvl and your traits filled your DPS wont be so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    5 protection paladins are a very strong team and you will not need a healer.

I know one person who went 1x prot 4x ret and was happy with it, but I still thing 5x prot is best. You'll be able to do anything, and once you start getting over 880 ilvl and your traits filled your DPS wont be so bad.

How did you manage the Suramar Dailies?

It is killing me with the whole trying to find Mana Crystals for each of my toons

A good way to farm mana fast is the same way you would on 1 toon, Run them up to the vineyards and loot the items around there, they were all made multi-tap and can be looted by up to 10 people before despawning

Ret paladins will outperform by a crazy amount in the long-run. Stack all prots for a really basic setup; hit up rets if you want something that's gonna pwn hard later on.

Plenty of people have posted Mana Crystal farm guides on youtube which should help you out a bit

Quick Arcane Mana farming tip - The city of Suramar has items that give WAY more Arcane Mana than the stuff outside the city. The highest concentration of them I've found is in the Elite mob area, just west of the Sanctum of Order (?). With a team of 5, the elites are no challenge. I can get from 0 to 2000 quite fast there. If you have unlocked flying, even better. =)