Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default 4 Hunters and a cutie +10 nelth lair (timer missed by 30 sec)

So this is the modified team Ellay and i have been working on. Im fairly certain someone else has already been playing this combo as well. I tried druid and it wasn't nearly as effective. Tyrannical affix and i missed the timer on a +10 by 30 sec. If i didn't wipe to first boss or the random trash pack I'm sure i would have beaten it. I see lots of fun to come with this team.

Enjoy!

5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Great recovery on second boss and kiting on last boss. Mythic 10 bosses have a ton of HP vs current gear levels.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Nice work! Skittish sounds like its going to be a pain for locks, Did you have to rotate misdirects on your pets or do they already have enough threat to deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by Nezreck View Post
    Nice work! Skittish sounds like its going to be a pain for locks, Did you have to rotate misdirects on your pets or do they already have enough threat to deal with it
    I have zero agro issues. Each hunter misdirects to their own pet on cooldown. I thought healing agro was a thing but i havnt experienced it.
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Wish i had a hunter team for this week :P going to be very interesting on the lights, might have to just dot and run for my life haha