Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 36

Default Any tips for gold making as 5-box ?

Hello,

I would like to know if you have tips for gold making ? I want to pay token for each account, but one token costs 200k on my server, so i need 1 million gold each month.

Thanks a lot !

Sadly, a lot of the lucrative stuff has dried up. I did herbing/mining, but the prices have fell to the floor.
    If you don't mind grinding there is still some value in doing Sentinax for BoE's with required lvl 101. These sometimes can be 50k.
    Even then though trying to net a million may be tough. I'm sure someone else has better ideas. It has to be doable.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Maxed out gold making at the beginning of expansion and supplement the token cost with pre paid cards. Can get them cheap ~$8 per month for a year. I bought several 1 year game time cards off ebay for $90-100 or 60 day cards for $15-20. I certainly didnt want to be spending a majority of my play time grinding gold.

Even though I havent played legion at all, my wifes still plays wow and I am considering starting back up again. This is what we used to do.

How legitimate is the ebay game time cards if you end up getting an invalid or already used key?
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Quote Originally Posted by WoW06 View Post
    Hello,

I would like to know if you have tips for gold making ? I want to pay token for each account, but one token costs 200k on my server, so i need 1 million gold each month.

Thanks a lot !
    Host Your Own Egg Hunt or Transfer Gold
    Noblegarden vendors also sell Poorly Painted Egg, Intricately-Painted Egg, and Magnificently-Painted Egg for gold.

Place these eggs on the ground and they will all look exactly the same.
    Each egg type is unique, so you can only have one in your inventory at a time.
    Each egg can be looted by only one player and will contain a gray-quality item that can be sold to a vendor for 90% of the original egg purchase price.
    The eggs can be seen by anyone around you, so they are a useful way to transfer gold between realms or factions (with a 10% loss).

Level Type Name Cost Model Viewer
    1 Other Poorly-Painted Egg 10
    1 Other Intricately-Painted Egg 10
    1 Other Magnificently-Painted Egg 1,000

When i saw this post on mmo champ i thought it would be adecent way to xfer gold to a realm with cheap token prices. Not sure how tedious it would be or if its even possible though.

Xfer 1 mill gold u get 900k. On my realm tokens are 98k. Much better than 200k each.
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Hello,

Thanks for your advices. But for Noblegarden, it will end soon and i'm looking for a steady way. But i will try this.
    Unfortunatly i cannot change region of my account, so i cannot buy token for 98k.
    Last edited by MiRai : 04-25-2017 at 10:15 AM Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    How legitimate is the ebay game time cards if you end up getting an invalid or already used key?
    I have never had an issue via ebay. I usually get the key emailed to me right away.

Here are some of the methods i use Everyday to make my gold, Currently pulling in about 1.8-2.5million a month.

Hyper Spawn farming:
    I spend a lot of time in suramar city farming for cloth, Boes, Blood of Sargeras loot bags etc.
    This farm is Fantastic with hunters "not bad with the warlocks" and i discovered it on twitch by a streamer, "https://www.twitch.tv/pechthefarmer" I can't really give any Gold per hour value because i really don't track it
    Name:  F3cuBUK.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  231.4 KB

This hyperspawn feeds my Tailoring and enchanting, making more gold around the BoEs and Blood of sargeras. With the cloth i craft and disenchant rank 3 Silkweave bracers and this gets me thousands of arkhana a day as well as some chaos crystals "i also turn some cloth into imbued for crafting armor". i also currently run 3 teams of 5 and Every toon is an enchanter to get max materials possible in my day to day

My main source of Chaos crystals currently is Dauntless gear and Epic drop world quests, Most of my dauntless gear is farmed through the nether disruptor and farming the portals that are usable with said structure active, Each portal rare has a 100% chance to drop 1 dauntless item per toon, So each portal is 5 crystals and last time the disruptor was active i killed a total of 212 portal rares "1060" Choas crystals in roughly 3 days. The nether disprutor rares also have chances at dropping Netherclusters which on my realm sell for roughly 20-30k

With my blood of sargeras i have been using to craft/sell the new Legendary items from the broken shore as well as potions of prolonged power, the potions sell very well.

A good tool to use to find the value of your blood of sargeras is Theunderminedjournal.com You select your realm and on the right side is an option for blood of sargeras, it will tell you what the most expensive item from the vendor/crafting is currently.

Also another long term goal you should set is maxing out your followers in you orderhalls for missions, it is a very lengthy process but once to got a full team or 2 running max level gold missions every day you can easily be pulling an extra 10-20k a day just for clicking a few buttons

""also, Token prices are region specific, So within EU you are going to be paying 200k+ for a token on Every server""
    http://wowtokenprices.com/
    Last edited by Nezreck : 04-26-2017 at 03:38 PM

I wonder how this would be with Boomkins? I already have Hunters, but did Sentinax today with a pug and the Boomy aoe was pretty nuts.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 04-26-2017 at 05:18 PM

i imagine it would be pretty decent :O i keep meaning to get the balance weapons on my druid team, possibly more effective than the locks.

"""possibly a few seconds quicker""" ^^^
    Last edited by Nezreck : 05-01-2017 at 02:06 PM