Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 36 of 36

How long do you spend farming per day?!! I have spent a fair bit of time farming here and enjoy it when I am in the mood (I also watch tv while doing it). Looking at your sales your average sale is under 30k so to make 200-300k per day you are looking at something like 7-11 drops a day. That is pretty crazy. The most I have ever had in a day was 6 and I spent at least 5 hours doing it. I can farm here for a couple of hours and only get one drop. I'm going to start tracking my luck in terms of drops per hour just out of interest. Off the top of my head I'd say it's about a drop an hour.

Hello Nezreck, where do you farm these items in Suramar please ? It looks like very interesting !
    And what addons do you use for AH ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    How long do you spend farming per day?!!
    i spend roughly 4-5 hours there a day with my locks, The epics from this farm are really nice but i also min max every possible part of this farm, tailoring for much more cloth, enchanting for getting more out of the greens as well as the blood hunter enchant to sell potions of prolonged power, The extra stuff is a large part. i recently cleared my sales data because tsm was getting too big :P but the last 7-10ish days are available
    Name:  wtqoS3S.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  95.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by WoW06 View Post
    Hello Nezreck, where do you farm these items in Suramar please ? It looks like very interesting !
    And what addons do you use for AH ?
    the location is Name:  qcUzLog.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  186.0 KB and the mobs are the Suramar Loyalists
    Name:  oO7Xn1J.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  279.7 KBYou want to stand here where this hunter group is currently standing and use a simple /targetenemy macro and just spam your ranged ability

Thanks a lot!

And what addons do you recommend for AH ?

The auction house add-ons *use* are tradeskillmaster and auctionator

*Edit - Not sure what "ibised" is but my phone was cool with it :P*
    Last edited by Nezreck : 06-02-2017 at 05:45 PM