Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 36

Thanks a lot Nezreck, i will try this method!

I've been waiting a nerf on Suramar Loyalists spawn rates, but yeah they still spawn instantly, unless you have a character too close on their spawning point. Awesome spot for ranged aoe teams without downtime I discovered this by accident while doing a WQ there, something about looting orbs and releasing prisoners. Farmed the hell out of that place with 10*arcane mage team; While the Arcane Explosion is a decent spell nowadays, it's not ranged, and the team had to run back and forth to make the loyalists spawn faster

Man it would suck if they nerfed this spot :O i love just sitting at a hyperspawn and watching netflix :P Tab target cast macros for the win

Quote Originally Posted by Nezreck View Post
    Man it would suck if they nerfed this spot :O i love just sitting at a hyperspawn and watching netflix :P Tab target cast macros for the win
    Now that it is on here.. it will get nerfed!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

They always get nerfed.. doesn't take them long to figure out people staying in one spot for hours on end..

I tried out the Hyper spawn in Suramar, it was nice to stay stationary and dps. I did it for about 30 minutes but was unsure how much gold I was actually generating. Arkhana and shards have really taken a dive in prices on the AH.
    The biggest question is how long I can let the mobs sit before they need to be looted. Any numbers on that?
    Last edited by Ellay : 05-01-2017 at 01:41 PM
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

I was wondering about that too. I just hit my fetch key every now and again so was no hassle. It is a great spot though there is even a vendor 5 seconds away when your bags get full.

They despawn around the 1.40 minute mark so I make a simple macro of

/sw 01:20/sw play

this allow my stopwatch to count time giving me enough time to get out of combat and loot the goodies.

I used to DE all the greens but now Im getting so many and that the market on Arkhana is so low i tend to vendor the greens and contiune farming this spot.

i believe the average time for loot to remain on a non elite mob is 2 minutes

Nether disruptor came up yesterday on my realm but it is capped now at 50 per day it looks like. And I think no chance of netherclusters anymore but more legionfall supplies.