Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 36

Just to educate some of you, the price of tokens is shared between all servers in a region.. he pays 195K because he is in europe, chinese price is 350k, Taiwanese is 243k, Korea is 357k, and North America is 100K... so all this talk of transferring gold is unwise and unhelpful to this situation, as you cannot transfer anything between regions at all ever.

https://wowtoken.info/ has all the prices for each region updated regularly throughout the day

on the main topic, you should get your lvl 3 garrisons, L3 barns with goldmane, and L3 storehouses, and 25x extreme gatherer on each character and turn your garrison missions twice a day and buy barn rush orders and turn fur work orders every 5 days, a set of tauren druids for gathering, and every other character to 800 on crafting professions that make the Legos

from the above, I am making ~250k per account on the garrison barns/mission per month, sometimes more depending on how many barn rush orders I can make, use the fur generated to feed tailors and engineer as the market for hexweave bags and goblin gliders is endless, as well as fairly regular potion of rapid mind rewarded from the garrison missions. the crafters to 800 have made about 13 million gold since 7.2, althought that is decreasing rapidly, my blacksmiths are also cranking out as many steelbound harness as I can get bloods for. when all else fails I take the druids now to uldum and farm pyrite for my alchem to make vial of the sands. Of course I am a no life neckbeard living on disability truly in my mothers basement so I can afford to play wow 20 hours a day
    Last edited by BIGGUN : 05-07-2017 at 06:07 AM

I've never done anything with my garrison yet since I skipped wod. Might have to go back and have a look. Are you pretty much just trying to churn out as much fur to make into hexweave bags?

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I've never done anything with my garrison yet since I skipped wod. Might have to go back and have a look. Are you pretty much just trying to churn out as much fur to make into hexweave bags?
    Hexweave bags are gated because of Heaxweave cloth. If you churn out fur you won't be able to turn most of into bags. If you could the price of the bags would be much lower.

In case anyone doesn't know, there is a 2nd recipe for Hexweave Cloth that doesn't have a daily cooldown. However, it uses Primal Spirits. (1 spirit + 10 fur = 2 Hexweave Cloth)

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=182123/primal-weaving

Wish i had the patience to run garrisons :| could have 25 right now turning stuff out but it's just too tedious for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nezreck View Post
    Wish i had the patience to run garrisons :| could have 25 right now turning stuff out but it's just too tedious for me lol
    Turns out it's too tedious for me too lol. Got bored of it very quickly. I still like doing the class hall missions, just wish I got more gold missions to do. I've been using my tradeskills to make money recently. I had leveled them up for my own use but have gone into selling stuff. Mostly JC and Enchanting. Mining in broken shore is great there are alot of seams and you can collect so much more with flying. It would actually be a nice earner just itself. I sometimes sell off some excess ore for 25-29g for Leystone and 39g for Felslate. Usually goes that high at least a couple of times a week.

I've been doing the nether portal grind for chaos crystals but it's not really worth it I don't think. I am doing it for now though cos of the other benefits. I stopped doing mythics and this is gearing me up and also getting artifact power and I want the achievements for 50 turn ins to each. Once they are done I think I will lose the motivation for this.

Hello,

For a 10 box team, do you think it can be good to farm Nighthold trash mobs for Boe ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WoW06 View Post
    Hello,

For a 10 box team, do you think it can be good to farm Nighthold trash mobs for Boe ?

Thanks
    People are farming it with 5.. so yes.. 10 would be better
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

i would say it depends massively on your server, My server AH is absolutely Flooded with BoEs from nighthold and it would have to titanforge huge in order for me to make a decent profit from the item vs time spent, One farm i have been abusing the absolute crap out of is the suramar hyper spawn for 101 BoEs and it's nuts man, i'm pulling about 200-300k gold value in boes per day and that's just with 5 toons, 10 would be pretty amazing if you set up both teams in the same spot under different phases

Here is an example of this farm, On the left is a portion of my sold items from the last 14 days, and on the right is my sales from the last 5 days. All the items here are from this farm except for those legendary crafted of course. The profits are pretty nuts for hitting 2 buttons over and over while watching netflix

Name:  OF0IwMu.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  364.8 KB