Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default NL+4 - 5 x DH Havoc - 1 chest (with timer!)

First time doing a M+4, so I had to record it. I bought flasks and potions then went for it. I got hit pretty hard with sanguine which I started to master after the first boss. I also got trolled by the second boss by whipping at 0% But besides that, it was pretty damn fun! Enjoy the video!

Once I get my Havocs' third relic slots unlocked, I'm looking forward running them through some dungeon content. I've always been a big fan of 5dps dungeons However, your video appears to be private, so unfortunately it isn't currently viewable

Quote Originally Posted by beeq View Post
    Once I get my Havocs' third relic slots unlocked, I'm looking forward running them through some dungeon content. I've always been a big fan of 5dps dungeons However, your video appears to be private, so unfortunately it isn't currently viewable
    oh wow, beginner mistake xD I made it public now! Thanks for pointing that out.

If it can help, I didn't get any good results in Mythics until 3rd relic slot, ~880 and the 35th trait. After that it's pretty fun. Glad there is another havoc team in town

nice work! i have a demonhunter team but they are low geared vengeance, i really should give them a better go

I always wondered. Are 5 vengeances as good as any tank team? Let's say... 5 paladins?

Quote Originally Posted by charly View Post
    I always wondered. Are 5 vengeances as good as any tank team? Let's say... 5 paladins?
    They are pretty sturdy for sure..just no on demand heal ( like flash heals for pals ) But they have insane self healing as well. I'm only 855ish GS on mine atm. I have not been able to get them to the dps level on my prots, but Im not giving up. WIll try havoc when i get all the new veng arti traits.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I see, that makes sense. Curious to see how it goes with all their traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    And looks like havoc gets a small nerf as well.. didn't see anything in the notes that helps veng though.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )