Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Question Question about a bg fix.

Does this suggestion still work?
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...2Ffollow+mkIII

And has anyone confirmed / is its till ban-able to use the soul trader?

Im sorry if their dumb questions I jsut started multiboxing and just learned that follow does not work in bg and google let me to those answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecafe View Post
    Does this suggestion still work?
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...2Ffollow+mkIII

And has anyone confirmed / is its till ban-able to use the soul trader?
    The method no longer works.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Is their any way to follow in bgs currently?
    Or a macro / trick to line up your camera & position perfectly to use wsad?

Brew Pup worked at one point. I forget who used to play 5 rogues in bgs just using wsad and IWT, it worked quite well on the streams i watched.

Only way is mounts. And itw melee cless.

As Mirai and Ebony stated, the battle pet workarounds have been "removed". Both pets are now uninteractable in PVP instances or can not be called out in one. Multi-seat mounts still work, but those are naturally limited to outside areas, and are of course do nothing while you are not mounted (i.e. in combat). As far as I am concerned, there is no viable and comfortable way of playing battleground anymore. I spent a few hours going through all the new legion pets, mounts and items trying to find something that could be used for a MK III version, but no such luck...

Thanks for the information!
    I'll just go and re-roll to an all DK team then perhaps.

I know they removed /follow due to they wanted to prevent "afk / botters" but did that actually help? (Just curious)

No, it didn't help at all because the bots are much more complex than requiring /follow

I have 4x DK and a HPally and whilst I have done a few BG's with the IWT method it is very difficult and can leave you stranded in some parts of the map. It is possible though, but I unfortunately agree with Wubs, it's just not comfortable and whilst once you get into a fight you can do well, I realise how much I use /follow to stop a toon falling, regroup, bring them back from "running through" due to IWT spam etc.