Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Default Neltharion's Lair +9 3 chest, Warlocks

I have been having a hell of a time with recordings working properly, Anyone got some suggestions for software etc that is good for this stuff, I have been using Geforce experience that came with my gtx950 and it has such a huge issue working properly with 5 instances of wow going, I recorded this video at what should have been 1080p and the video came out at 480p :| also without sound haha, But here she is anyways as i learn how all this stuff works properly :P

I also managed to down the 12 Neltharion's Lair i got after the 9, but it took 2 hours and the recording software froze a bunch and it would have all been wicked patch together with already being bad quality, Here's a shot for proof
    WoWScrnShot_041417_220454.jpg

Last edited by Nezreck : 04-15-2017 at 12:27 AM

Damn man unreal. Totally surpassed what i thought the warlock team was capable of. I knew warlock healing was insane but so is your dps.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. Keep em coming!

Btw what ilvl are your chars? raid geared?
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

I for sure plan to do more and more of these, gotta figure out the recording stuff so it's not so bad looking haha. But yea i was originally running a 5man guardian druid team and the max i was able to push was a +5 pre 7.2, Less now :P The warlocks have turned out so well i have hardly even touched my druids since i started gearing these guys

The team so far is sitting at "from Main to the 4th" 896-888-892-895-895" The main one has his 4 piece from nighthold and the 4 clones are mostly just relinquished/mythic plus geared. Here are some links for my team should you be interested,
    Nezazel
    | Nezlockone | Nezlocktwo | Nezlockthree | Nezlockfour

Awesome go Warlocks! Love pet classes

i still miss my warlocks i don't like affliction though

hunters have just made me so board of the game i kinda had to take time off

Super impressive!
    Quick question, how are you able to weave in Unstable affliction on some locks and others will still have Drain Soul going, and then vice versa, it also seems like the drain soul gets clipped at less than 1 second to be refresh.

Additionally do you ever run into aggro issues, Void mentioned that was a problem for him before but you don't appear to have that as an issue at all from the video.

Last question - do you notice a problem with /follow since Drain soul would typically break it?
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

I would never have guessed! WOW! Nice work!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    Super impressive!
    Quick question, how are you able to weave in Unstable affliction on some locks and others will still have Drain Soul going, and then vice versa, it also seems like the drain soul gets clipped at less than 1 second to be refresh.

Additionally do you ever run into aggro issues, Void mentioned that was a problem for him before but you don't appear to have that as an issue at all from the video.

Last question - do you notice a problem with /follow since Drain soul would typically break it?
    How i manage to weave unstable affliction with drain soul pretty much comes down to spamming unstable affliction and drain soul back to back, it's kind of a messy set up but it seems to work really well and lets me get away with not having to manage them individually.

I rarely have aggro issues with the infernals because they do so much damage with the supremacy talent. Voidwalkers seem to be problematic tho, They die Far more frequently and i pull off them quite often.

As for the channel of drain soul breaking follow is an issue sometimes, Mostly with my reaction time but i have a macro broadcast set up that does /stopcasting Bound to E for quick use. Allows me to quickly break the channel and move out when somethings about to touch down at my feet

Do you ever heal the pets, or do you just let them die then rez?

PS: Why is jamba debug on Msg?