Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Do you ever heal the pets, or do you just let them die then rez?
    i only heal them if i am on trash in most dungeons, but on a boss i just let them die off and resummon because its faster that way, less dps lost on channeling health funnel,

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    PS: Why is jamba debug on Msg?
    I don't know :P i am not even sure where that option is :P i am still quite fresh with the addon, i'll have to give it a look lol

Couple more questions for ya...

Do you swap pets for interupts? I remember HoV/Maw healing mobs causing issues. Also arcway full heal mobs.

How do your pets fair with teeming affix?

Finally, do you just drain soul through volcanic? If so hunters are dead to me :P
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Also super interested, what happens if you fight a boss that has enough hp to outlast your 5 infernals, you can summon fresh new ones but at that point you can't shed the aggro. How do you get around this?
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Couple more questions for ya...

Do you swap pets for interupts? I remember HoV/Maw healing mobs causing issues. Also arcway full heal mobs.

How do your pets fair with teeming affix?

Finally, do you just drain soul through volcanic? If so hunters are dead to me :P
    So far i have not actually sorted out any interrupts, i have been focus burning mobs that are usually problematic with heals etc. Most of the time i can burn them before they ever get a cast off

What's nice about the infernals is that they do an AoE pulse stun that i can rotate on round robin to deal with large packs

As for volcanic i can manage to deal through 1 but if there is a second or third i will die every time :P lots of movement those weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    Also super interested, what happens if you fight a boss that has enough hp to outlast your 5 infernals, you can summon fresh new ones but at that point you can't shed the aggro. How do you get around this?
    I have not actually run into this issue, they kind of create a chain of threat rotating out. by the time the last one from the first 5 dies the 4 new ones have built up enough threat to keep it off me

This week is pretty miserable and i'm not sure i can get a decent key done, called it quits on 3 +9s so far Volcanic is outrageous for this group setup and sanguine stops you from stacking up to deal with it I also seem to have out geared my infernals since last week and now i am having threat issues like crazy, Need to do some brainstorming lol