Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Nightbane

Default Nightbane

Just got Nightbane down on my warlock team, Was so stoked that i jumped up and did a lap around the room :P, Anyone else manage to get this over sized boob down?

Sadly my recording did not work , it seems for some reason when you switch screens with geforce experience the recording freezes, so i have a minute and a half still video.

WoWScrnShot_041117_185150.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_041117_190712.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nezreck View Post
    Just got Nightbane down on my warlock team, Was so stoked that i jumped up and did a lap around the room :P, Anyone else manage to get this over sized boob down?

Sadly my recording did not work , it seems for some reason when you switch screens with geforce experience the recording freezes, so i have a minute and a half still video.

WoWScrnShot_041117_185150.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_041117_190712.jpg
    Grats man! This is def no easy feat with a 5 dps team. I got him down with my hunters a little while back and i had the same feeling. One good thing to know is you can lust on every attempt which helps a lot.
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

oh yea the drums were a 100% must haha, with the warlocks it was far too hard to manage dropping health for the Debuff properly due to soul leech and siphon life, so the only way i could get him down was brute force him as fast as i possibly could early phase 1, and then roll Cd's for phase 3. Took about 9 pulls to get the strat down but it was well worth the go so fun