Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 44

Threaded View

Default Hotkeynet stopped working

Hello everyone,

EDIT: didn't work again this morning so this wasn't the fix. Ignore my resolution. It was only temporary

*******RESOLVED********
    I deleted both copies of HKN on both machines and then deleted the old script. I downloaded and installed HKN and then ran the generic sample script from the website. Changed the IP Address in the script and reload it. All my machines are running WOW again with no issues.
    ********RESOLVED********

I'm in need of some help. I have hotkeynet installed by using the sample script. I use this for dual-boxing in WOW. I had it working for a couple of years now and haven't had any issues. For some reason today it doesn't work.

I use 3 machines-3 accounts.
    Hotkeynet works as I can see each machine talking to each other with no errors. However when i open WOW now on both machines it doesn't work even though when I alt tab out both machines are successfully chatting with no error within Hotkeynet I have made no changes to the script other than IP address's in the past. It was working fine this morning till i came back from running some choirs. Scroll Lock is my toggle by default.

I'm not sure where to look to troubleshoot here. I don't think this is a Hotkeynet issue. I don't think its a WOW issue. My Firewall allows full access to WOW and Hotkey and I run Hotkeynet on both machines running them as administrator. I have wiped my WTF folder in WOW (longshot).

Any Thoughts on where to look?
    Last edited by MiRai : 04-06-2017 at 06:26 PM Reason: Merged