Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44

Solved the problem of Hotkeynet not working
    I two box characters in wow, with a heals class in lead and pet class on follow- been doing it since cata with hotkeynet and its been great
    I use two PCs running windows 10 and had a problem with Hotkeynet not working when Legion came out
    I found I had to have the WOW windows on Fullscreen NOT (Windowed fullscreen) - no problems then
    WOW reset the windows to Windowed fullscreen after patch 7.3 and then hotkeynet did not work again - so I had to set the windows back to Fullscreen

Lightbulb New way to rename wows using hotkeynet

old
    //----------------------------------------------------------------
    // PRESS CTRL R TO RENAME WOW'S

<Hotkey ScrollLockOn Ctrl R>
    <If WinSizeIs "World of Warcraft" 470 265>
    <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" HiddenDialogBox>
    <Else>
    <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW1>
    <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW2>
    <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW3>
    <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW4>
    new
    // HOTKEY TO RENAME WOW'S

<Hotkey ScrollLockOn Ctrl R>
    <If WinSizeIs "World of Warcraft" 470 265>
    <SendWinM "World of Warcraft">
    <Else>
    <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW1>
    <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW3>
    <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW4>
    *Update: the last code was bugging sometimes because there are too many renames inside one if and this was causing to rename one hidden box and three game clients to HiddenDialogBox, the new code check for the hidden box every time you press the hotkey, when all hidden box are renamed the next time you press it will rename the game clients correctly.
    I will leave the old code for comparison If you wanna try.

Hello again guys
    If found a new way to rename wows and the hidden dialogs box separately

With the function WinSizeIs i can focus and rename the hidden box using his dimensions (and as far i know this is standard for everyone, 470x265), leaving only the game clients with the World of Warcraft title.

I was doing the rename manually with the hotkeynet action>rename a window, but now i can do the same action pressing two times

Its a simple thing, but i hope that it can help someone

Happy painting multiboxing, peace!
    Last edited by MiRai : 12-05-2017 at 05:34 PM Reason: Formatting—Automatic Text Color

Quote Originally Posted by muldorante View Post
    old

new

*Update: the last code was bugging sometimes because there are too many renames inside one if and this was causing to rename one hidden box and three game clients to HiddenDialogBox, the new code check for the hidden box every time you press the hotkey, when all hidden box are renamed the next time you press it will rename the game clients correctly.
    I will leave the old code for comparison If you wanna try.

Hello again guys
    If found a new way to rename wows and the hidden dialogs box separately

With the function WinSizeIs i can focus and rename the hidden box using his dimensions (and as far i know this is standard for everyone, 470x265), leaving only the game clients with the World of Warcraft title.

I was doing the rename manually with the hotkeynet action>rename a window, but now i can do the same action pressing two times

Its a simple thing, but i hope that it can help someone

Happy painting multiboxing, peace!
    Any chance you could post your full script? I cant get mine to work after april and just got back to the game. Tried alot of different "rename" versions of my old script but cant get it to work. Would be very greatful. Playing 2 wow on 1 PC.

Ok I must be completely dumb. I have tried all the suggestions and scripts here but nothing is working for me. Perhaps part of the problem, at least, is that I am trying to adapt these commands for two wows on one pc to mine, which is two wows on two pcs. Nothing I've tried has worked at all, not even manual rename. The second pc doesn't see any key presses or commands and I know the addresses are correct and the HKNs are communicating just fine. It's just that nothing happens now and this script worked just fine when I used to run it.

Any thoughts on what I should do and what would the command be for two pcs running one wow each?

Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT: I have overcome the problem by running the following on the second comp but can't figure out how to send it from the script on the main one. The second computer's keyboard doesn't have Scroll Lock.

//-----------------------------------------------------------
    // PRESS CTRL R TO RENAME WOW'S IF YOU LAUNCH THEM MANUALLY
    //-----------------------------------------------------------

<Hotkey Ctrl R>
    <SendPC local>

<Hotkey Ctrl T>
    <SendPC local>
    <RenameWin WoW2 "World of Warcraft">
    Last edited by CityKitty : 02-13-2018 at 01:28 AM Reason: Update with workaround