Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Question New to multiboxing, keyboard "locks up" and doesn't respond

Hello! Me and my friend started multiboxing with 2 accounts each yesterday using Hotkeynet. Everything worked fine until half an hour ago.
    Our problems are:
    Keyboard "locks up", preventing us from using any keys. This therefore leads to us being unable to do anything on our WoW1 and WoW2 windows. (or any window for that matter, if this information helps)

When I press a key the HKN window give me the message:

"From this pc: <SendWinM WoW1><Key H><SendWinM WoW2><Key H><SendWinM WoW1> completed: Window found. Target set to 0x120A5C "WoW1"
    <Key H> completed
    <SendWinM WoW2> completed: Window found. Target set to 0xD005A "WoW2"
    <Key H> completed"

In this example it should use my Hearthstone that I've bound to H but refuse to do so, and it doesn't write anything when I open the chat window either.

Would love some help if anyone have something! Included the script we use
    And the start up message I get is:

Loading script C:\Users\f\Desktop\HK\thebox.txt.

Finished loading hotkey file.
    No errors were found
    111 definitions were loaded
    1 key will be used as a modifier

Command line: AutoExec
    Unable to find command AutoExec

Installing mouse hook
    Hook installation succeeded
    Attached Files Attached Files

Solutions I've tried are:
    Turning EVERYTHING on and off again.
    Reinstalled everything.

Hello there.

I would assume this has to do with the same issue as the other thread that was posted about HKN just recently here. The chances of both of you starting to have similar issues at around the same time and my own previously functioning scripts no longer working either without it all being connected are low to say the least. This does not appear to be anything to do with WoW, as I can not pass keystrokes to Notepad through HKN either. My guess would then be that the issue is with Windows somehow.

I would suggest we move the conversation to the other thread as I doubt we're talking about separate issues here and splitting the conversation on it between 2 threads won't do us any good.

Thread locked; others have been merged:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...topped-working
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology