Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default 7.2 Warrior Status

So is anyone using warriors to box in 7.2? I really like my Fury warrior but I am not sure if Prot is any good in comparison to Blood or Prot Pallies..

Anyone?

Does Fury/Prot have any self healing that is comparable? The reason Prot Paladin and Blood DK work is the self healing is off the charts.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Wish the boxer from eu had a YouTube channel can't ever get his twitch streams to load

I am going to get my 90 Warriors up to 100 (and subsequently 110) and see how viable a 4 Prot Warrior and Paladin team is. I think that the group self healing ability "Inspiring Presence" should do well for group self healing (causes party members aside from the Warrior with the talent to heal for 3% of the damage they deal). So a 4 Prot Warrior team should be able to self heal for 9% of the damage they deal.
    World of Warcraft - Bronzebeard (Horde)
    Primary team - 4 Blood DK, Disc Priest (110, ilvl 880-ish)

Pretty sure inspiring doesn't stack anymore. In our guild healing our prot warrior is a nightmare.. for all the effort it will take to find out, there are so many other much better tanks for boxing out there.. Blood DK seems to be in a good place right now, and with the trait that gives the whole party leech based on dmg they do it's pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Pretty sure inspiring doesn't stack anymore.
    You're correct, it no longer stacks. I probably should have looked it up. /sigh, I guess I'm back to 5 Paladins or 4 Vengeance DH and a Resto Drood for my next group.
    World of Warcraft - Bronzebeard (Horde)
    Primary team - 4 Blood DK, Disc Priest (110, ilvl 880-ish)