Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default How to handle DSP in multi class setup?

Hey all,

I see number of people going for the single class multiboxing style - I realize that having only one class makes a lot of things much easier, especially coordinate abilities, procs, how to do DSP etc.

Personally I like to play with multiple classes. Today my main team is Paladin Tank, Frost Mage, Marksman Hunter, Elemental Shaman and Resto druid. Item levels are between 880-850.

I have been lately getting into mythic dungeons and I'm really noticing that I currently seem to lose a lot of DPS. Especially shaman is performing much worse than other two DSP classes and naturally also comparing DPS to to what I could do with manual DPS rotation.

So to my question, any ideas what is the best way to handle multi class dps setup?

I did build the PRO setup, but today I'm mainly using it for healing.

Today I have been very lazy and using lazy macros and GSSE.

As options I see I could:
    - make better GSSE macros to have 2-3 keys to spam and try to align procs and stuff
    - split macros more - today I have mainly single spam button
    - try to make spaming more efficient by introducing some keyboard spammer like razer macro or AHK. (i spam manually)
    - move DSP to isboxer and make macros there using PRO system and class specific rotations inside isboxer
    - swap all DSP to same class - but that is kinda against the multi class principle...

Any ideas / recommendations which route to choose?

--franco

Its likely movement thats getting you. Fights now have a lot of movement which doesn't work out well for boxers unless you have hunters and maybe warlock. Mixed class setups worked great last expansion, in Legion it takes more work.

There is some discussion about the best here:
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...comp-right-now

I do think you need to go back to the pro system though.