Close
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 53

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    Interested in this, how have you handled pet aggro?
    i use next to no pet management, as long as you target smart the 5x infernals AOE picks everything up without any interaction required, i have done many dungeons so far and have only ever had threat issues once, And it came down to one of my locks Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish trinket :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nezreck View Post
    i use next to no pet management, as long as you target smart the 5x infernals AOE picks everything up without any interaction required, i have done many dungeons so far and have only ever had threat issues once, And it came down to one of my locks Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish trinket :P
    The same with me... that darn trinket :P
    I tried using the voidwalker but he is a real puffball and kinda useless.

Managed to get an 8 down this week with explosive teeming , missed the timer by 40 seconds too doh

An 8 down with 5 locks? That's pretty impressive. I have 5 boosts left and have been debating what to boost since I'm not entirely happy with my druids for M+.

Do you have any trouble keeping the Infernals alive, especially on bosses?

they die on fights quite often but i use a macro that allows me to resummon them only on the accounts where they have died off, while not the most effective method of managing them i find it to be the simplest for me :P

Im thinking about getting back into WoW gain, been boxing EQ TLP the last year, took a break from Legion. Would there be any major difference between using 2 Druids 3 BMs vs 1 Prot Paladin, 3 BM 1 Resto ?

would any Tank +3BM+Healer Would or is there something special about the druids? sorry for the questions i have been gone from the game bit of time.
    Meeo/Nibilus

Legion has this class order hall thing that's a real pita the more classes you have. That's partly why all paladin, all hunter, etc are popular. That being said 2 druid and 3 BMs has also been highly successful albeit more difficult.

TLDR; I would aim for the fewest classes for the convenience factor.

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    I was wondering about 3 bms but i really don'tlike how my blood dks feel now
    smk,

I am leveling up a team of DK's + Priest at the moment. I was wondering what your issues were, it sounds like the Blood DK's are too squishy?

Sounds like I will be going back to my Paladin team...
    World of Warcraft - Bronzebeard (Horde)
    Primary team - 4 Blood DK, Disc Priest (110, ilvl 880-ish)

My pali tank team is about iLvl 890+
    My bm hunter team is about iLvl 850-

I have tried 2xTanks 3xDPS, and 3xTanks 2xDPS, and always its the tanks soloing the last half the fight so I would have to try adding a healer in. The tanks are still doing higher DPS than the hunters and would need better gear before I even bothered to try.

I am going to take a break from the game, but if still playing I would likely just go back to a full 5xTank team. It just feels the best.

I'm also taking a break soon (logging on less and less) but I'd say my favorite team is all pally, 1 prot + 4 ret. Second place goes to 4 hunters + 1 resto druid.

I used to switch my rets to prot for hard stuff, but stopped once their gear got better.

Some fights feel impossible with all that melee though, so I'd give the edge to hunter... But it's pretty close IMO and I enjoy the pallies more.

Honorable mention goes to 5 x Boomkin. Very very fun. But only if you seriously outgear the content.
    Last edited by rapstar : 04-20-2017 at 07:14 PM