Close
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 101

Hybrid View

Default [Jamba-Addon] 5.3 - An assistant for Multiboxers - Release for WoW 7.3.0

As a few have asked for it then here it

Welcome to Jamba 5.4.1

You can follow me on Twitter, I post a lot of Jamba changes and stuff am working on!

Update: 2/01/2018

What's New:
    No 5.3 Video sorry have to read the change log.

Code:
    Jamba-Proc -Removed You can download this if you like @ http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/jamba-proc
    Marco and target has been removed from 5.3

Current Stable Release: Version: 7.3.5-5.4.1

DONWLOAD

Known Issues:

Jamba mount feels like not working sometimes!

ChangeLog:

Code:
    *Jamba-Follow
    	- Does not follow if your eating or drinking Mage food. If food/drink option is ticked

*Core
    	- Fixed the sound problem and now runs on "soundChannel" Ambience from Master.
    Last edited by ebony : 02-01-2018 at 07:50 AM Reason: Update 31/8 - 5.3.1

FAQ

Q: Jamba Objective Tracker is not working on all my toon what can i do about it?

A: do /console autoquestwatch 1 and the reload the UI (this is the turn off tracking on all quest that was removed form the interface opts in 7.0.3)

Is there any chance the trade window could be an option to turn back on? I really miss the way it sorted items into groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Novacrash View Post
    Is there any chance the trade window could be an option to turn back on? I really miss the way it sorted items into groups.
    I'd like to second this - the trade window was really useful
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Quote Originally Posted by Novacrash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    I'd like to second this - the trade window was really useful
    Am so sorry but no I did not leave the code it would not work with the new system. I did make a post about why it was changing to the "list" and what was there feelings on it. And talked to many many Jamba users did not A: use it or B: like me found it bugey and a pain to use to trade items items from clones it was easer to go to there window and do it.

The best I can do is like BoE items to trade stuff like trade Mats.

As now I changed why did you like the old window better???

Over 3600 downloads in the first 5 days. You have built up quite a following.

Great work!!

So I've been having an issue with my wow client freezing/stuttering for a split second when killing a mob. It happens at the killing blow. Jamba is only addon that is active. When I deactivate Jamba, the freezing stops.

I've been looking around and haven't found anything recent with this issue. CPU usage is at 20% and I'm playing off of a SSD.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by zot View Post
    So I've been having an issue with my wow client freezing/stuttering for a split second when killing a mob. It happens at the killing blow. Jamba is only addon that is active. When I deactivate Jamba, the freezing stops.

I've been looking around and haven't found anything recent with this issue. CPU usage is at 20% and I'm playing off of a SSD.

Not seen it happen, anyone else????

Originally Posted by zot

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Not seen it happen, anyone else????

Yes, I started playing around with this addon and I am currently seeing this as well. When a character that gains XP kills a mob I get a stutter with this as the only addon loaded. I switched to one of my 110's and the stutter is gone , so I can only assume it has something to do with the XP gain? I removed and downloaded the addon, with no change on the youngling, still stutters , and used the profile from the toon that gains XP on the 110 and no stutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Baradox View Post
    Originally Posted by zot

Yes, I started playing around with this addon and I am currently seeing this as well. When a character that gains XP kills a mob I get a stutter with this as the only addon loaded. I switched to one of my 110's and the stutter is gone , so I can only assume it has something to do with the XP gain? I removed and downloaded the addon, with no change on the youngling, still stutters , and used the profile from the toon that gains XP on the 110 and no stutter.
    What level are they 100+ or 110? Av not seen anything still and I been leveling a new team or though I might start thinking it's the artifact power bug. I'll have to temp remove artifact bars unill I find a fix I'll let you know when it's done for you two to test.