Close
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 101

Yep it worked beautifully

Quote Originally Posted by oliverholretz View Post
    If you know how to edit the files, then until it's fixed you just have to go into the Jamba-DisplayTeam folder in your Addons directory and then open the JambaDisplayTeam.lua file in any text editor and replace
    Code:
    AJM:Print("XpTest2", "old", min , "new" , max )
    with
    Code:
    -- AJM:Print("XpTest2", "old", min , "new" , max )
    and then save the file,
    that will remove the message spam

Works like a charm.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

i did fix this is 5.2.1a

The Add Party option on Core Team - could this be used to add a raid group, it appears it just adds the 5 man party right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    The Add Party option on Core Team - could this be used to add a raid group, it appears it just adds the 5 man party right now.
    i guess it could, make a ticket on curse for it and i will not forget my mind is not in a good place to rember stuff atm

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i guess it could, make a ticket on curse for it and i will not forget my mind is not in a good place to rember stuff atm
    thanks,will do.

Originally Posted by zot

So I've been having an issue with my wow client freezing/stuttering for a split second when killing a mob. It happens at the killing blow. Jamba is only addon that is active. When I deactivate Jamba, the freezing stops.

I've been looking around and haven't found anything recent with this issue. CPU usage is at 20% and I'm playing off of a SSD.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

Not seen it happen, anyone else????

Yes, I started playing around with this addon and I am currently seeing this as well. When a character that gains XP kills a mob I get a stutter with this as the only addon loaded. I switched to one of my 110's and the stutter is gone , so I can only assume it has something to do with the XP gain? I removed and downloaded the addon, with no change on the youngling, still stutters , and used the profile from the toon that gains XP on the 110 and no stutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Baradox View Post
    Originally Posted by zot

So I've been having an issue with my wow client freezing/stuttering for a split second when killing a mob. It happens at the killing blow. Jamba is only addon that is active. When I deactivate Jamba, the freezing stops.

I've been looking around and haven't found anything recent with this issue. CPU usage is at 20% and I'm playing off of a SSD.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

Yes, I started playing around with this addon and I am currently seeing this as well. When a character that gains XP kills a mob I get a stutter with this as the only addon loaded. I switched to one of my 110's and the stutter is gone , so I can only assume it has something to do with the XP gain? I removed and downloaded the addon, with no change on the youngling, still stutters , and used the profile from the toon that gains XP on the 110 and no stutter.
    What level are they 100+ or 110? Av not seen anything still and I been leveling a new team or though I might start thinking it's the artifact power bug. I'll have to temp remove artifact bars unill I find a fix I'll let you know when it's done for you two to test.

Not seen it happen, anyone else????
    What level are they 100+ or 110? Av not seen anything still and I been leveling a new team or though I might start thinking it's the artifact power bug. I'll have to temp remove artifact bars unill I find a fix I'll let you know when it's done for you two to test.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. Tested a lowbie this morning as well and don't see the issue.Since the lower level toon doesn't see it as well it may be this artifact bug you speak of.

Toon seeing issue = 101
    Toon without issue = 110
    Toon without issue = 49

Quote Originally Posted by Baradox View Post
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. Tested a lowbie this morning as well and don't see the issue.Since the lower level toon doesn't see it as well it may be this artifact bug you speak of.

Toon seeing issue = 101
    Toon without issue = 110
    Toon without issue = 49
    So as am thinking it's artifact power at 100+ that's a toon leveling. Right thanks I'll have a look.