Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: [Jamba] v8.0

Default [Jamba] v8.0

Welcome to the Jamba - Ebony's Edition v8

So a long story short i was going to do a New addon under a new name to call my own but in the end and due to the time for a full rewire would take and under looking so much! i have made the choice to make Jamba Better!

So whats changing you ask?

well, Tons the GUI is having a hole new look and feel!

New stuff will be added going forward! So you want to keep a eye on that! A lot of stuff is waiting for BfA or though some changes will be seen before that.

the 1st build was released today and is a "test" on how the new system will go foreword

Jamba in v8.0 will be classed as one* Addon Not like live where its classed as 17

The file layout has been changed so please keep that in mind when updating.

Last edited by ebony : 06-27-2018 at 10:00 AM

Oh wow nice job!

How will the migration go when we replace the old Jamba? Just delete the old addon? Will we have any issues with the settings that were stored on the older rendition?

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    Oh wow nice job!

How will the migration go when we replace the old Jamba? Just delete the old addon? Will we have any issues with the settings that were stored on the older rendition?
    well am not sure thats what am testing now it "should" not but we see.

but again i would backup for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    well am not sure thats what am testing now it "should" not but we see.

but again i would backup for sure
    Sounds good. I need to download that GTFO addon so I'll do a backup and install the new one and report back.

Thank you for all your hard work.

This looks amazing. I will give it a go later on today.
    Last edited by Kayley : 02-18-2018 at 12:42 AM

ok after some "feedback" i have gone back to the sub menu system but the blank pages have gone so i think it should be a Lot cleaner system.

NOTE:

Some stuff will still be moved around but again this is a Alpha build and stuff might be broken/not work or settings might be resetting again!

Thanks for you help!

So had some time this weekend!, and this is what am working on..

[CORE] Work, more icons added!

[TEAM] - All them Buttons are now Gone! and replaced with some nice icons!

<Tags> Are being moved to the "team" list so it should be a lot easier to use...

This is still in Alpha and subject to change, Again if your testing report bugs, changes and stuff you don't like @ https://github.com/ebonyfaye/Jamba or in this topic
    Last edited by ebony : 03-18-2018 at 06:23 PM

Is it just a GUI preview or it has the current functionality of jamba? And to have it installed, do i need to delete the files of the previous version first, or i can just put all the files of jamba v8.0 and replace all existing files?

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Redemption View Post
    Is it just a GUI preview or it has the current functionality of jamba? And to have it installed, do i need to delete the files of the previous version first, or i can just put all the files of jamba v8.0 and replace all existing files?
    The fire layout was changed it's not longer got the extra folders to add to add-ons and is all classed as one add-on.

Perhaps im stupid but how you get the version to test it out?