Close
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 101

Quote Originally Posted by Vecter View Post
    I am getting the following error, any thoughts?
    I'm getting the same error Vecter. Did you find a workaround? Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
    Enthar

EDIT: I disabled the addon Bagon and no error. Try this if you get this error.
    Last edited by Enthar : 04-08-2017 at 09:07 AM Reason: Found a solution and wanted to share my fix

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enthar View Post
    I'm getting the same error Vecter. Did you find a workaround? Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
    Enthar

EDIT: I disabled the addon Bagon and no error. Try this if you get this error.
    I ended up searching for the AceTimer library and there were 10 different copies (each addon had its own) so I copied the newest one and overwrote the one in Jamba folder. Error went away.
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Sure i already updated ace I'll do it again then

That is a Blizzard UI error, you'll get it even if you have no addons installed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    That is a Blizzard UI error, you'll get it even if you have no addons installed.
    Yea error is back, I actually had part of Jamba not loaded so thats why it went away. Having team display active causes the error.
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Yea error is back, I actually had part of Jamba not loaded so thats why it went away. Having team display active causes the error.
    it's related to the artifact changes. most addons that deal with AP will get sick over it.

this seems to be fixed on the new patch for patch 7.2.5 so seems to be a blizzard problem for sure sorry i can not fix it

As the other bugs with mounts ill try and fix them asp

For the mount bug if you point me in the right direction I should be able to fix this for you (and send you a pull request). Even without Jamba Mount loaded though I still have the issue on my Pally team, but the only Dismount() call I could find is in that module.

Quick question - Can the mount behavior be replicated with battle pets - i.e, I summon a pet on my main and all the followers summon the same pet?
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Quote Originally Posted by rapstar View Post
    For the mount bug if you point me in the right direction I should be able to fix this for you (and send you a pull request). Even without Jamba Mount loaded though I still have the issue on my Pally team, but the only Dismount() call I could find is in that module.

Easy fix might be roll back jamba-mount.LUA from the last release. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    Quick question - Can the mount behavior be replicated with battle pets - i.e, I summon a pet on my main and all the followers summon the same pet?
    Nope as it needs a hardware event to call non-combat pets.