Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Heroic Eye of Azshara - 5 monks

Well as usual you gave me the motivation to try EoA... again. I wiped something like 40 times total with both my compos 4disc+1dh and 5dh havocs on Serpentrix. Tonight I was able to kill that damn snake in Mythics. I finally outgeared it yay.

Name:  WoWScrnShot_032717_2210402.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  534.4 KB

Great work!!

I wonder if Serpentrix is only tough for multiboxers?

Good job Charly, did you make a vid of it?

@JohnGabriel
    I guess so. The fight isnt very hard, you can ignore most mechanics (on heroic at least), except the Toxic Wound and you have to move as fast as possible to interrupt the Rampage. A big problem with this fight is the winds you get sometimes. They move you all over the place, so you have to get lucky with those and not get stuck in a hole in the ground or behind an object.

Thanks guys!

@omegared No video unfortunately, I didn't expect to kill him. I'm going to practice a bit more then try to record a quick run in Mythics. I got the same issue with the winds as well. It seems that the weather gets worst every time you kill a boss. That's why I started with Serpentrix with zero wind, then ended with the first (and easiest) boss. What's your next challenge?

I beat my head against the Serpentrix encounter all morning, finally beat it on normal.

I shudder to think of it on Heroic... hopefully I can just outgear it!

Props to your clear!

Serpentrix is a bitch because the third phase port means it's out of range (> 40 yards) away from the tank and melee. It sucks.

The best thing to do is position someone close to that third hole at the start of the fight. A ranged with an interrupt but not close enough to be gibbed. You just need to interrupt rampage once and that should buy your tank enough time to (manually) move to the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by charly View Post
    Thanks guys!

What's your next challenge?
    Bit of a late reply, but Ive been slowly upgrading my gear with the new ilevel 880 pvp gear from WQ's, so my chars are now between 895 and 905 ilevel.
    Been doing a few M+2 dungeons, but didnt record any. Was about to record a M+3 Maw of Souls, but messed up and went inside with no healer lol. Then tried to continue until i wiped several times on the second boss. Wasnt able to kill Helya though.