Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Toons per expansion

For those who like to farm old content. For those who do this just curious if you like to leave a team for just that expansion or just use your current team and just port to the older expansion

Farming is all about efficiency, as such it makes sense to use max level characters, as they'll steam roll through old content faster. I highly doubt anyone dedicated teams per-instance though since it's just a lot of committed time to get enough toons leveled. Additionally if this is concerning gold farming, most people will just focus on a single instance that has the best gold to time used ratio.

only farmteam ive used is mixed group for tmogs.
    cloth mail plate etc in one team.
    if just gold one char to get it done as fast as possible.

Like others have said, I use my max level team(s) for everything.

If its just dungeon farming for fun, which I do love, that is what timewalking was meant to be for. And Blizzard had it right when Timewalking was first released in 6.2. There was challenge, one pull at a time, even a CC here and there. But by the very next patch the balance was screwed up and its back to roflstomping everything.

I have teams at certain levels for farming dungeons.
    The most profitable team would be the one I left at level 90 (MoP).
    Legendary cloak, gear, etc.. Makes dungeons @ 2-4 min a clear which is super easy money still.

@Kayley what's profitable about it? Transmog drops? D/E? Straight up vendor gold? I assume it's faster because you can just Queue in RDF instead of the travel time with a 110 team?