Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default 1x Tank 3x Havoc DH's 1x Resto Shaman

Hi Everyone,

So last night I took out a team of 4x Demon Hunters (1 vengeance and 3 havoc) with a resto shaman, the Veng. DH is 110 and the havocs are lvl 101, shaman is 103.

I decided to hit up halls of valor, i had a few deaths along the way and 2 wipes, but I managed to finish the dungeon, in relative ease, the storm drake in the 3rd pull had no deaths for i think the first time ever for me. (Yay!)

I am considering swapping my other tanks into the driver position to give them a try with the 3 havocs, going to attempt tonight blood dk.

Anyways I just wanted to post this here and I will update how my progress goes.

Blood dk tank is very good and eases up the healer requirement a fair bit. Having both grips is really nice.

Yeah, I am also looking at how much better the death knight mitigates damage, the self heals are more consistent and as you mentioned there is more control with mobs, also looking at the bonus of having the battle rez too, I am also thinking of trying out my 110 paladin at some point, so far the dps from the havocs, their ability to self heal and the back up heals from the shaman have worked really good.

I took my team in with both protection paladin and blood dk. The blood dk performed way way better, because I didn't have to babysit the tank and i had more time to heal my dh's when they needed it. I am on the fence with the shaman, I am not sure if one of the other tanks would perform better. I would like to try a druid and paladin to see, im not sure i want to try priest, but if others have had better success using a priest im all ears.

I don't think ill use my paladin as much, perhaps with 4 dks, but the paladin always requires so much babysitting to keep alive.
    Last edited by smk : 03-23-2017 at 03:20 PM

Did you have a chance to level up the team with the 4dh and resto? I'm going to give a try at 1 veng 3 havoc and 1 holy priest. Fingers crossed. I really that gear from M+15 xD