Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Thinking of getting a new pc

Is this any good for the price for 5 boxing? (32gb ram version)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ADMI-GAMING...700K%2Bpc&th=1

Thanks for any help

I want to say yes, but knowing what you're currently using will allow for a more solid answer.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I want to say yes, but knowing what you're currently using will allow for a more solid answer.
    i7-3770 3.40 GHz
    16gb ram
    AMD R9 380 4GB DDR5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    i7-3770 3.40 GHz
    16gb ram
    AMD R9 380 4GB DDR5

Thanks
    It should be a nice bump in performance.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

copy cat! am really liking my new pc only just got running a wow!

Looks quite decent. I'll have to show it to my kids so they can start saving. Damn tired of paying for their computers.

Been 5 years since I bought a pc, only thing I upgraded was the graphics card.

If I have the main wow set to high and the slaves on low, how many copies of wow could this pc handle?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Been 5 years since I bought a pc, only thing I upgraded was the graphics card.

If I have the main wow set to high and the slaves on low, how many copies of wow could this pc handle?
    Ya was a long time for me, am not paying intel prices and a i5 was not much better then my 8350. I did go a gfx upgrade. But been waing for the amd to get back on the market. My gfxcard is letting me down to 10box.

But i can go dala with ten! And its around 30-40 fps on gxsettings 5 seems my card is not going to push more then that! Need vram it seems am max at 4gb with 5

£609 for cpu/mboard/ram 32gb
    Last edited by ebony : 03-23-2017 at 04:11 AM

I never build my own.. I just want to pay and have it delivered, plus the 3 year warranty on the pc is very nice included with the price. Even after 3 years they will fix it if you pay them - besides my kids have their eye on my old one

Not quite on sale yet, I think, but looks pretty cool.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/one