Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Question Regarding Click-Bar Setup on ISBOXER

Hi There,
    I have recently gotten into Multi Boxing and ISboxer,
    My question is i have setup the click bar following a guide it works however when i am in game and pressing my assist key to target a mob my druid healer also targets that mob and does not heal my tank or other characters because of the target is there a way to change this?

Thank you.

Couple of ways to tackle this.
    1- don't send assist to the healer in the first place (change the Action Target Groups)
    2- use focus, party1 or named conditions in healing macros

I'd like to get a better understanding of what your click bar is doing for you etc.
    And how you want to heal with your character in general.

Reply here or check out the ISboxer Discord. https://discord.gg/XpsksC5

I use a combination of things, overkill to be honest.
    Healer macros using the focus/party1 set up as well as a repeater region over Vuhdo.
    Works for me at least in 5 man content.

Hi Jabber,
    Thanks for the quick reply,
    Well at the moment i have a 4 man boxing team, Pally tank, druid healer(Dedicated), Druid Ranged Dps, Hunter dps.
    So far i control with my tank and have my druid setup to just heal and i have setup the click-bar to send ctrl-1 and ctrl-2.
    Ctrl-1= Healing Touch
    Ctrl-2 = /cast sequence reset=5 Rejuvenation, Regrowth
    so far when i am not in combat it works like a charm, although i had to change my character slots for it to work properly.
    and i am not sure if this group combination is viable as it is extremely difficult to run in low level dungeons

Ctrl+1/2 are keybinds to the spell/macro?
    If so, just make a ingame macro out of both and use something like this.

/cast [@focus, exists][@party1,exist] Healing Touch

/castsequence [@focus, exists][@party1,exist] reset=5 Rejuvenation, Regrowth

@focus is self explanitory.
    @party1 is the character which invited the team. (works well in your own party, LFD might mess it up since you'd get 1 more person with you)
    @CHARNAME could be added as well

Quote Originally Posted by BionicCanary View Post
    and i am not sure if this group combination is viable as it is extremely difficult to run in low level dungeons
    It's very viable. Pally tank and Druid heals are very strong in multiboxing.
    hunter dps is just strong always. Boomkin is decent.