Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default New PC build, am I missing anything....?

Hey folks,

This is the PC I'm thinking of going for, pretty settled on the options but the only one I'm unsure about is the motherboard (is this one good enough?)

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-...Nnh1-.0Nnk1-.3

It's only for multiboxing WoW, and various RPG's/Strategy games.

Decided to stick with my 1080p 23" monitors and just get a 3rd Dell one for a triple display. Maybe next year get 3 new monitors....

What makes you unsure about whether the motherboard is good or not?
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Nothing really. Just not sure on motherboards anymore. Just wanted to know if anyone had heard anything negative about it

Well, it's a Z270 board, and, for the most part, they're all going to be the same, electrically, because they have to follow Intel's spec. If you look at the boards individually and compare them to each other then you're going to find small differences, like Bluetooth, WiFi, and stuff like that, but otherwise, a Z270 board is a Z270 board—pick the one with the prettiest colors and/or best warranty and run with it.

Other than that, outside of CPU, GPU, and RAM, which are good, the rest is pretty much just personal preference.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Cheers matey. That was the reassurance I needed