Right new stuff for jamba 5.2 doing a lot of work in quest i tried a change last build (beta) to make the DropDown menu not to taint well its not really fixed infarct i think it breaks Jamba-quest (so nothing works) not really what i wonted was it.

There is a few options.

A: keep it as it was when the taint was not as "bad" using its own menu frame this is still going to taint if jamba-quest is loaded wrong (this is just luck based) Something i don't want to do. this was Jamba-Quest 2.0 by Max Schilm. was added around WoD time

To be fair this menu is a bit of a pain even if the taint was gone the only to drop quest was rightclicking the menu and the button when you click on the quest did nothing.

B: go back to the "jamba-Quest Bar" this was not that great i guess it was very basic was always in the way took up a lot of room on this system you needed to be on the Quest Text the DropDown Menu was not support on this system.

C: Jennifer way i guess, Jamba-Quest 3.0 Both the "menu" and the "button" will let you Abandon/Track the quest's Should be taint free as its not hooking or changing bllizzard menu and it is Clean on UI.

This is going to use a Popup Dialog that ask you when you go to Abandon/Track a quest and it show a Option to do it on the character your on OR the Team (if more then one of your Jamba Team is online)

This is what its going to look like: Track would be the same the blizzard Popup Dialog is hidden by this new one!

FEEDBACK

As well, i don't see the point/need when you Abandon a quest one of your team members that does not have the quest to warn you... it seems spaming and to be fair i don't give two S****** if that toon does not have the quest as i just told them to drop the quest ha!

(We not talking about the spam here when you do a AbandonALL quest Loop that is a bug well more bad code that will be fixed.)

Anyone else see the needs in this?

i don't want to remove if there is a reason, Because when its gone its GONE!!!!