Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    For redundancy I IWT with all characters and have quest sharing on.
    Before now, either system would accept the quest for me.
    With the last beta, if I did the same, I would see my master sharing and getting the

"Sharing questnumber3 with characterb"
    "characterB is busy"

CharacterB get stuck with no quest, the quest window open and no buttons working on that said quest.
    Have to close the window and start again.

I can retest again share only works and if noshare/IWT works.
    Oh my bad codeing for somereason to fix blizzard junky code in 7.2 with the removel of the ignore button, i was closeing the window on "close" but ofc that was getting called before > Accept quest not letting the quest though though ofc. (opps sorry about that) will be fixed in beta-10

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Oh my bad codeing for somereason to fix blizzard junky code in 7.2 with the removel of the ignore button, i was closeing the window on "close" but ofc that was getting called before > Accept quest not letting the quest though though ofc. (opps sorry about that) will be fixed in beta-10
    Perfect, I thought alright it was a timing thing.

As well, i don't see the point/need when you Abandon a quest one of your team members that does not have the quest to warn you... it seems spaming and to be fair i don't give two S****** if that toon does not have the quest as i just told them to drop the quest ha!
    I agree with that
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-23-2017 at 11:45 AM Reason: Formatting