Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default NL Mythic - 5 x DH havoc

After seeing the interest for "simpler" videos in one of omegared's video post, I recorded one of my daily runs as well. Maybe one day I'll do M+9000 and produce high quality content but for today, please enjoy my exotic composition made of 5 DH going through NL Mythic. I finished the instance in 25 minutes which makes me think I could try a M+2 pretty soon. As you'll see, waiting for the CD is a big part of the run.

That was awesome! I never thought DH could do it! the healing seems good enough! I have done a few with veng DHs but it is painfully slow dps.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

i always run my mythics with the fighter chow buff.. it makes life so much easier.. Awesome video!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    That was awesome! I never thought DH could do it! the healing seems good enough! I have done a few with veng DHs but it is painfully slow dps.
    Thanks! Yeah good enough healing during metamorphosis for bosses and aoe stuns with Chaos nova for packs are the core spells for that composition. I thought about giving a try at 5 Vengeance but I guess I'll pass on this one then xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tripeel View Post
    i always run my mythics with the fighter chow buff.. it makes life so much easier.. Awesome video!
    Thanks! I didn't know about the fighter chow buff, will definitely give it a try!

awesome. I main a havoc DH, i was thinking of going 5 havoc myself or 1 veng and 4 havoc

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    awesome. I main a havoc DH, i was thinking of going 5 havoc myself or 1 veng and 4 havoc
    If you go 1 veng 4 havoc, let me know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by charly View Post
    If you go 1 veng 4 havoc, let me know how it goes!
    Will do.

very cool

also good to know about the food, thanks

WooWooo very fun to watch.

Personally I like seeing it in real-time and not sped up (game sounds) but enjoyed it regardless!

Curious as to what you used to show the GPU/CPU % in the top left.. and can it show the RAM? cheers xx