Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Hybrid View

Default Suggestions for 90-100 and 100-110?

1-90 seems easy enough but for that last grind, do you generally wait for rested XP and do a daily dungeon or just head down and keep doing the same thing with a 110 boosting?

I quest, so this might be different for dungeons, but I don't think it matters.

For 90 - 100 heirlooms still work, so use em. While it's not double XP, it's about 50% more. It seemed to go really quick, but I don't have any hard numbers (yet).

Past 100 you have two choices. If you want to be 110 in the shortest amount of play time, rest till you're capped, which is a whole levels worth I think, though the amount doesn't matter. Then level till it's gone.

If you want to be 110 in the shortest amount of realtime, get a jar and some cheesepoofs and don't stop until you are 110. Even if you are only earning normal XP you have to remember that it takes longer to earn rested XP than it takes to go through it. You could spend 5 hours to earn 1 hour of rested XP for a total of 6 hours realtime. Or you could play two hours without rested to get the same result. If you have other toons to play or can only play so much a week, go rested. Otherwise, just grind it out and enjoy the cutscenes.

- Souca Skips the Cutscenes After (SPOILER) Died
    This space for rent.

From 90 to 92 I quested normally get them garrison quests done, then fly around picking up all the treasure in shadowmoon after that. I flew to Bloodmaul slag mines (horde area) used Elixir of the rapid mind. (using the log in and out method) Within a few hrs I'm 100.

From 100 I do a few quests in Highmountain and get the bodyguard and grind to 110 killing elites in highmountain. I dont mind the grind, its easily and no lag, and with my pc at the moment that is the best bet

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiiko View Post
    From 90 to 92 I quested normally get them garrison quests done, then fly around picking up all the treasure in shadowmoon after that. I flew to Bloodmaul slag mines (horde area) used Elixir of the rapid mind. (using the log in and out method) Within a few hrs I'm 100.

From 100 I do a few quests in Highmountain and get the bodyguard and grind to 110 killing elites in highmountain. I dont mind the grind, its easily and no lag, and with my pc at the moment that is the best bet
    You did that 1 by 1 or with groups? I levelled 4xPali's last week and 4XMonk's this week and likely another 4 next week. I kinda want to do this as efficiently as possible. I mean elixirs would work but it's X4 of them at 15K each. Also, Garrisons really aren't multi-box friendly as it's all instanced per character. I kinda knew that anyway but saw the reality of it last week and realized I can't setup garrisons across 20-30 characters individually without losing my mind.

I did it one by one, I only did this to get the extra 20% buff xp potion u can get

TBh I think there is like 5 quests where u had to be seprated from the group, but after that it isnt so bad.

U could just miss the garrison and still collect the treasures and get to 92, I say 92 coz if you dont u will probably need two potions for that. I did the dungeon with 4 toons and my 5th toon that was 110 that boosted me and killed the last boss with ease.
    If u doing it with 5 then maybe questing would be better

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiiko View Post
    I did it one by one, I only did this to get the extra 20% buff xp potion u can get

TBh I think there is like 5 quests where u had to be seprated from the group, but after that it isnt so bad.

U could just miss the garrison and still collect the treasures and get to 92, I say 92 coz if you dont u will probably need two potions for that. I did the dungeon with 4 toons and my 5th toon that was 110 that boosted me and killed the last boss with ease.
    If u doing it with 5 then maybe questing would be better
    Well I could make it a team of 4 or 5 really. If anything I might boost to 93 at which point I can do that long ass streak of Bonus Objectives and get from 93-100 in 1 Rapid Mind potion each.

I just get the garrison so I can get the xp potions. Then boost through dungeons with a 110 from 90 to 100. I quested from 100 to 110 but next time I think I'm going to grind mobs in high mountain with rested xp....

Quote Originally Posted by Grondir View Post
    I just get the garrison so I can get the xp potions. Then boost through dungeons with a 110 from 90 to 100. I quested from 100 to 110 but next time I think I'm going to grind mobs in high mountain with rested xp....
    Which mobs do you speak of? I like the idea of dailies at 110 but questing with 5 characters is tedious (I'm still new at multi-boxing).

I think he might be referring to the Hill Ettins in Highmountain, near Neltharion's Vault / along the Path of Huln. If i remember correctly they give quite a bit of exp if you're rested, and still a decent amount if you aren't.

If you have flying unlocked, this guide is super fast 90-100 even without the potion:

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/powerleveling-90-100