Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    How do you prevent yourself from turning it in? I've done this one before and it's nice when it spawns a felslate mob that you can loot for 10x felslate, but I had finished the quest in about 7 minutes.
    I'm not sure which WQ we're actually talking about, but if you have your team in raid, you can't see/loot quest items and/or the progress bar doesn't .. uh.. progress, but the mobs are still there. Unless it's a WQ that you can complete in a raid..

Hmm I didn't do anything special. Party not raid. They just kept spawning for me even after I hit the amount required.

It was when I went to do the living felslate quest nearby and came back later that they weren't spawning. I assumed it was because I turned something in (I use a modified autogear that completes quests, so often I don't even notice what I just completed!) or because the timer ran out on it...

I'll pay closer attention next time for sure.

This quest works in a raid the mobs hang around until the timmer on the wq goes i got a few k from them the other day. Kinda sucks in a raid as olny 5 will loot. And you can mine them for more felsteel.

Decided to run them as 5 x bear today in a Maw + 4 (sanguine). Only managed to 1 chest it though. Their damage is too low at my ilvl (860-870) and I decided to pull the fear + heal packs back just to be safe.

If I'd had a different affix I think it would have gone way faster. With the bears I'm pulling multiple packs, stacking thrash, and moving on before they die, so I'll be kiting 1-2 packs when I pull the next. It's pretty different and fun. Really doesn't work well with Sanguine though because you end up dropping 20 mobs in the same place.

Couple screens from running RF yesterday as Resto Druid x 5. TLDR; It's OP.

resto-rf-tich.jpeg

resto-rf-krosus.jpeg

I got 2 MAW + 3 in the chests this week and ran them both today. The first one as 5 bears and got a 2 chest. The second as a trinity of 1 bear, 3 boomkins, and 1 resto. Only got a one chest as the trinity.

Maw+0 is diable as 4 boomies, but it's sketchy.

I'm a little disappointed, but not too surprised. Looks like bear x 5 is the way to go. Unfortunately unless mechanics allow me to do large multi pulls (no fear / heal mobs), their damage really slows me down. I'm going to focus on gearing them as bears for mythics and resto as offspec for occasional raids / RF.

As a tank team I feel like they're nearly as good as my pallies.