Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: RaF question

Default RaF question

Hey folks,

Been ages since I last used RaF, a quick question...

Do my grantable levels disappear once I ding 90? Do I have to grant the levels while I'm 89 or doesn't it matter if I hit 90....

Cheers

grantable levels are really wird what i fseen the toon seems to have to be in 2 levels or something silly then the toon giving them out i know when i tried i could not give any.

i used to level to 60 and then grant to like 80 to get rid of the bit i hated but it would not yet me :S

No, the grantable levels do not disappear until the 90 day RaF period ends (or they are used). Your level 90 will be able to grant 45 levels. Characters less than level 90 can only grant a character to their current level. So if you use a character(s) with enough grantable levels to get a boosted character to level 30, you will need a character with at least 1 level who is level 31 or higher to boost that level 30 character to level 31.

- Souca is Doing Too Many RaFs Right Now
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Grondir View Post
    Do my grantable levels disappear once I ding 90? Do I have to grant the levels while I'm 89 or doesn't it matter if I hit 90....
    It got changed so that you can grant them @90 now. If you ding 91 though, they are gone. So it's upped by 1 level compared to how it used to be back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    It got changed so that you can grant them @90 now. If you ding 91 though, they are gone. So it's upped by 1 level compared to how it used to be back in the day.
    I'm almost positive that is not the case. I granted some with a 100. I will check here in a moment and report back. I don't think they have ever disappeared when I have done RaF, which was from day one.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Just granted a level to a level 1 from a level 103. They do not disappear at level 91 or thereafter. As far as I know, the only time they disappear is when the 90 day RaF period ends. At least that's what the RaF support articles claim.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    Just granted a level to a level 1 from a level 103. They do not disappear at level 91 or thereafter. As far as I know, the only time they disappear is when the 90 day RaF period ends. At least that's what the RaF support articles claim.

- Souca

not sure why the hell it did not work for me but i could not do it. on my 100 to my level 64 (and was still in raf)

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    not sure why the hell it did not work for me but i could not do it. on my 100 to my level 64 (and was still in raf)
    Might be a silly question, but were you within 100 yards of the other character? Turn on error messages for a chat frame and see if you get a message as well. Or, maybe it's different on EU? I'll try it once I get a char past 95 or so on my EU accounts tomorrow or the next day.

- Souca
    This space for rent.