Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default 5 hunters +10 VoW timer beat

So one of my goals with this team setting out was to beat a +10 within the timer. Yesterday i accomplished this task with a couple minutes to spare. I had a bit of a rough go in the start of the instance wiping twice to a humongous pack of mobs. Bolstering kicked in and it was all over for me. I also started Glazer without turtle ready and when i needed it didn't have it.

With that said the rest of the instance went fairly smooth and i am happy with the results. Next video will be of me beating a +15 within timer. Its a goal i'm working towards and may take a lot more gearing. all hunters are 880-890 at this time.

Anyway enjoy and my apologies if some of the music is reused from other vids. Can always mute and play what you enjoy =-)

5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Great work. You're only a little better geared than I, hopefully I will have a +10 with my tank team soon.

Also 2 chested DHT +10

amasingly well done.
    what kinda macro and keysetup do u use ?

Quote Originally Posted by mugg70 View Post
    amasingly well done.
    what kinda macro and keysetup do u use ?
    isboxer mashes Kill command, Dire beast, Crows and pet heal/rez. I manually use cobra and multi depending on the situation.

I use 1 macro...

#showtooltip
    /cast [@pet,exists,nodead] Mend Pet; Revive Pet
    /cast [@pet,nodead,noexists] call pet 4
    /petattack

to summon pet when it dies and heal it on cooldown.

thnx. gonna try that later tonight

That's awesome, I should work towards something like this although I have my doubts as to whether I could manage it, it would give me a goal though since I have been a bit low on motivation to play last few weeks.
    How do you have your misdirects set up? Do you also have separate keys for bestial wrath, aspect of wild etc? I've got everything lumped in together and I always get the feeling my dps could be improved.
    Atm I have one key for everything including cobra, and another for multi-shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    That's awesome, I should work towards something like this although I have my doubts as to whether I could manage it, it would give me a goal though since I have been a bit low on motivation to play last few weeks.
    How do you have your misdirects set up? Do you also have separate keys for bestial wrath, aspect of wild etc? I've got everything lumped in together and I always get the feeling my dps could be improved.
    Atm I have one key for everything including cobra, and another for multi-shot.
    Yeah i have a key for just BW then a key that will hit BW, aspect and blood fury.

Each hunter misdirects to their own pet. I'm perfectly ok with juggling around damage to each pet. I have not run into any issues with this method thus far.

I do have a gnome sequencer button i use for raids that hits everything on cooldown. I don't use it as often because it is not as efficient.

Awesome work, I'm very impressed

Doing a +10 within timer had also been a goal for me when I was playing. I even think my (well by now) lowly geared team could do it, if just executed correctly. But as my gaming time was only a few hours a week, it was a really long time ago that I felt comfortable while gaming..

Anyway keep it up. If I'm not blasting things to pieces myself with my hunters, watching someone else do it is also very enjoyable

Very impressive...i can barely do a +1 lol