Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

Wubsie nailed it with respect to the healing macros.

My personal experience doing M+ stuff (Up to +5 with 4 Blood DKs and a HPal to heal) is that a ranged team would be superior in almost every case compared to melee. With the all-tank setup to simplify healing you lose a lot of DPS, which is going to set an upper bound on what M+ level you'll reach since they're timed events.

If you didn't have to beat the timer to upgrade your keystone, then I'd be doing this a *lot* more. As it stands, running tanks+healer, I can't beat a timer on a difficult-enough dungeon to regularly get upgrades. As with world quests at this point, I'm fishing for titanforge procs, and I'd rather do other content where I can bring all 20 characters to bear.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

The DK's seem to simplify the most healing, the paladins seem to fluctuate more, but have flexible healing options and a very powerful Hand of the Protector skill as well not to mention multiple shields and find a blend of the two would help. I would like to add a healer into the mix myself. I like having that back up.

It does seem with good reason, the all tank teams will have the hardest time advancing up the mythic charts. I don't know how far anyone has taken the all dk team, but davidmage did manage to do EN I beleive with his all palaladin team, the all hunter teams seem to be doing really well, followed by the warlocks.

I personally feel the hunter team is very hard to manage, i have had more success with the warlocks due to their self healing constantly. although they of course have to ramp up their dps.
    Last edited by smk : 03-11-2017 at 10:34 AM

my setup is protpally and 4 bloods.
    driving from pally. and usually hes got aggro. and when i need to catch up on heals ill taunt trade.
    dps could be better but guess its more macro micro manangment from my side.
    itemlvl 868-875 ish. did dht +7 yesterday and missed 30min timer with 1:30min.

gratz on the +7. It is probably more practical to run with the paladin as the driver, since the paladin problem needs the most attention.

ive tried to run from dks but as u stated the pally needs abit more Control.
    Sor is on its own button just to not spam it all away but wait for inc damage.
    dks usually keeps them self up and in case u need to cast a heal just have dks rotate taunt and heal with pally.