Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default 1-88 w/ 5 Boomkins , few exceptions

I'm using 5 RaF balance druids and so far at 88 I've only switched to bear a few times. No heals.

The first time was the first boss of Throne of the Tides.
    I think there was a second boss I switched between that and 88 but to be honest I forget what it was : /

Then... Weaponmaster.

Wtf am I supposed to do on Weaponmaster?

I finally quit, I'm too tired and wasn't making any progress lol. He does so much damage, and it's everywhere. I couldn't figure out something and make it work. Other than this guy and the first boss of TotT 5x balance through random dungeons is totally viable : ) I hate questing so I'm enjoying the dungeons.

This is my first team, just started using isBoxer this weekend. I was at the Boot Camp but I got behind on the intro so I just decided to watch and ask questions so I didn't level my guys at all.

Tomorrow.. 90. And 5x 600lvl Engineers : )

So, it turns out things get a bit easier when you equip all that loot in your bags : l

Still not sure I could have got Weaponmaster down, but it made my difficulties with MoP null.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpete View Post
    So, it turns out things get a bit easier when you equip all that loot in your bags : l

Still not sure I could have got Weaponmaster down, but it made my difficulties with MoP null.
    My night elf hunters were bare footed and had no mittens until they were in there 60s. Just noticed my 54 blood elf mages have the white baby pants and I have never replaced them. This is not completely my fault though. I have heirloom legs on all my non EU accounts, but I haven't managed to get the guild achieve there so I couldn't get the legs but thought I had them, so I sold all the legs I got.

Or are you just not equipping anything? Best thing I've found is to look for quest upgrades in your bags, you should sell BoEs on the AH, on the main character and when I've decided on what I want to use, I put it all in the Jamba item window. Then I Alt + NumPad 1, 2, 3, 4... and all the characters equip it, main and followers alike. Do this before interacting with the vendor so you can sell the gear you've replaced.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

There used to be a trick with weaponmaster back during MoP where you would aggro him and run him all the way back to the closed in entrance area to avoid all of the flying blades and crap. You still had to dodge his big wind up hit though. Not sure if that still works.

BTW I find boomies to be particularly dependent upon gear and artifact traits for both damage and damage mitigation. For example you double your armour via artifact traits. So pre-110 taking things is a bit tougher.
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-18-2017 at 01:19 PM Reason: Merged

With my third team of balance druids I was able to kill everything through 90 as balance no problem.

Pretty much the only improvements I made aside from just being more familiar with the encounters was putting follow, IWT, and broafcast on mouse buttons.
    And being more proactive on equipping the gear I got while levelling.

I did change spec for Weaponmaster with team 2 though, I took the extra dot on line 75 I think it is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rapstar View Post
    There used to be a trick with weaponmaster back during MoP where you would aggro him and run him all the way back to the closed in entrance area to avoid all of the flying blades and crap. You still had to dodge his big wind up hit though. Not sure if that still works.

BTW I find boomies to be particularly dependent upon gear and artifact traits for both damage and damage mitigation. For example you double your armour via artifact traits. So pre-110 taking things is a bit tougher.
    Yeah, you still always want to fight him back at the entrance, there is still stuff to dodge but less stuff.