Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default MoP Timewalking, dont miss the new mounts, pets, toys

MoP Timewalking has arrived and it brings a new vendor with a mount, two pets, and two toys. If you do not get them now you will not be able to again until sometime in June.

If you have not be saving up, you're kindof screwed, the mount costs 5000 badges. That is a lot, really really lot, of dungeon farming. Luckily I have been saving up, the weekly gives you 500 and I have had nothing to spend them on in awhile.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ia-timewalking

this will be somthing i will NOT be doing most of the MoP dungons i hated in mop *couth* gate of the sun and i got no plans to think about doing them again. and i know my luck gate of sun gate of sun.... gate of sun rolling nonstop for me ha!

I am of the same opinion as Ebony. thank god I got plenty of currency for the mount, toy and the 2 pets.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

They don't seem to be tuned very well. I ran through them with my pali tank team pulling multiple packs of mobs. Many times I pulled all mobs up to the boss and still didn't die.

I'm on my first team ever, 5x druids, and I couldn't get past Weaponmaster last night. Anyone have advice?

Tried mostly balance but also tried guardian. He does a lot of damage and it's everywhere, I couldn't figure out a good strat : /

*Edit: forgot to say they're level 88 and it's normal.
    Last edited by Deadpete : 03-09-2017 at 05:30 PM