Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Taking a break

Default Taking a break

I'm having a great time with my hunters (and paladins) and there are many things I'd like to do with them and also in multiboxing WoW in general.

But I'm at a point where I see that there simply will not be enough time for me to play WoW in the close future. And since paying for a bunch of WoW accs do cost a bit, I cannot motivate that when playing so little.

I've started climbing and it's really fun. But it does take a lot of time. And when I don't have time for a full climbing session, I go to the gym.

On top of that, I'm also a Legend of Zelda fan. I will be purchasing the Nintendo Switch soon to play the new Zelda game. Factoring in my estimated gaming time each week, that game is going to last me a good while.

I've cancelled my subscriptions, and my first acc expires in 2 weeks. So if I become sick and unable to work etc I will play some more.
    My last WoW acc will expire in may due to 3 month sub, so I might do some < 5 boxing every now and then.

So I will be less active here on the forum (but probably check in every now and then). If anyone has tried to ask me something and I fail to answer, you can make a youtube comment on any of my videos, I will get an instant notification on my phone. (Not private message, youtube does not make notifs for those it seems like)

Statistically I will most likely be back and active again some time, I've had many breaks in my 10+ years of WoW

Hate to see you go, but life always comes first. If or when you decide to come back, the game will still be here and every xpac you get a chance to start fresh. You are always welcome here, even if you only play solo or not at all. I wish you the best in all your endeavors. I will give one piece of advice though; the sun is bright and not to be looked at directly.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Love watching your videos and your general writeups were always informative.
    Have fun out there (and enjoy a drink or two)

- Suika Ibuki

Door is always open. I never thought I'd return to WoW - but it's been 5 months and I am still enjoying it. It just takes time but this game seems like the foundation for multiboxing.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Sorry to hear man but it happens to us all at one point or another. Thanks for all the videos of hunters it really motivated me to work on them. I will try to keep the hype going for them while you are gone! See ya when you return!
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Thanks for being awesome, and making videos and stuff for the community
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Good luck in your travels!!

Thanks for all the kind words!

If/when I get into it again, this nice community will be a big part of the reason