Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: multibox FARM

Question multibox FARM

I need help urgently, for farm with 2 accounts,
    How do I click in the same place, to be able to cultivate plants and minerals?
    Ty so much for
    for the answer and solution
    im using HOTKEY
    Last edited by Zahra : 03-07-2017 at 06:10 PM Reason: Formatting

You can turn on broadcast mode with Shift Alt R I believe. That should allow you to click on the plants and do other things as it carries your mouse across your windows. Hopefully that is what you meant.

You'll need to post the software you are using. IsBoxer has VideoFX that makes it easy, other software probably has similar.

Piz Set the text colour to automatic when pasting into the forums

Im using HOTKEY

Im using HOTKEY, is better IsBoxer?

Ok, im a new member

Please edit your post rather than reply to it in rapid succession.
    -MiRai

im using hotkey i would like to know how to click on both windows for farm plants and minerals
    i do not know how to do it , im using this scrit http://hotkeynet.com/wow/wow-sample-two-on-one.html and this one http://hotkeynet.com/wow/wow-mouse.html

but it does not woek to click on both windows. PLEASE if someone knows and can help me i would appreciate it a lot ♥
    But it does not work to click on both windowsI do not know how to do itHow to click on both windowsHow to click on both windowsHow to click on both windowsHow to click on both windowsI would like to knowI would like to knowI would like to knowI would like to knowI would like to know

Do not create multiple threads about the same topic in multiple forums. It will not get you an answer any faster.
    -MiRai
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-07-2017 at 08:58 PM Reason: Merged

The reasons why your particular script might not work are plentiful. From your english I take it you're not a native speaker and therefore most likely do not use a US layout keyboard. The script you're linking uses Oem3 as a modifier for clicks to be sent. I personally have no idea where that is on a scandinavian layout, and I use Oem5 instead in my Hotkeynet script (for scandinavian keyboards, that is the button just left of "1"). You can check what you should be using in your scrip simply by pressing the key you wish to use as a modifier and seeing what hotkeynet detects it as in the top right panel, like so: https://gyazo.com/9b5cb4dd71807259d2fefd8d9b4364c4

This is what I use and I just tested to verify that it indeed works for me ingame as seen in this GIF:

Code:
    <UseKeyAsModifier Oem5>

<Hotkey Oem5 LButton>
        <SendLabel w1>
            <ClickMouse LButton>
        <SendLabel w2>
            <ClickMouse LButton>

I use Sendlabel instead of SendwinM, just because I had some issues with the windows not being detected even if the names were correct. Not sure if that was just something I did not spot, but this works 100% for me, so I've not seen a reason to go back to SendwinM.

If you copy that, you'll naturally have to make sure the labels are correct and match the rest of your script.

*late edit*

I'm beginning to see a pattern with HKN related threads where people don't respond even to state whether the issue has been fixed or not.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 03-10-2017 at 02:19 AM