Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Ui and hot key help

Is there a way to have different load outs saved? I want one set of hot keys, addons, and ui for when im playing solo with the toon and a different set for when the toon is part of my team.

I think this is what you're asking, but...

1) You can choose to use character specific key binds in the game
    2) Add-on choices are already saved per character
    3) You can probably use Reflux to save UI layouts
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Somthing must be set up wrong then if i disable jamba on one toon. When i log in another its disable there too. So basically what i do is my one of my wifes toons is part of my team when i multi. So i want to set all the hot keys and macros up for automayed play from master. But i want to keep her layout for when she logs in on her computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grundel View Post
    Somthing must be set up wrong then if i disable jamba on one toon. When i log in another its disable there too. So basically what i do is my one of my wifes toons is part of my team when i multi. So i want to set all the hot keys and macros up for automayed play from master. But i want to keep her layout for when she logs in on her computer.
    There's a drop-down at the top of the add-ons screen with a list of the characters on that server, and there you can choose which character is affected by the choices you make for add-ons. This is saved per character, on each server.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology