Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Returning, again lol

Hey folks,

Decided to give Eve another chance, see if I can avoid it becoming a second job this time!

Does anyone have any nice FoF cruise missile fits, preferably T1 BS (Typhoon or Raven), just so I can start figuring out how to play again lol.

Plan is maybe use 3 toons this time, going to liquidate one of the other toons for sp to sell, and maybe sell my nyx alt for funds...

Cheers

I too have heard the siren song that is EvE. But for now I'm resisting. If I ever figure out a way to hold an event that makes sense, then I will likely be back, but having played long enough, i know the likelihood of getting a bunch of boxers together on anything but a starter ship swarm is unlikely.

Good luck,

o7

- Souca Can't Hear Anyone Screaming in Space
    This space for rent.

You will get more isk ratting with your nyx alt then you could ever do with 3 fof t1 battleships, just saying. There is a reason fof missiles aren't used.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    You will get more isk ratting with your nyx alt then you could ever do with 3 fof t1 battleships, just saying. There is a reason fof missiles aren't used.
    This I know. And I used to enjoy carrier ratting. But null sec tried to become a second job 'must be here at this time, must only do this thing', it became really unenjoyable.

I don't get much play time (2 year old, pregnant missus, self employed), so if I get chance to log on I need to do what I want to chill. Not be forced to join this mining op or go on this roam.

Null sec is far more enjoyable than hisec, but it can sorta take over your life lol

You greatly overstate the "hardcore" nature of the average nullsec alliance.

But that's my experience so far. May give it another go though

Quote Originally Posted by Grondir View Post
    But that's my experience so far. May give it another go though
    My alliance has a few very simple rules:

1. Be on comms
    2. Don't be retarded
    3. Have doctrine ships fit and ready to go
    4. If you're online and theres a CTA, you attend.

Very few groups in this game will expect you to alarm clock to attend a fleet. We're all working adults and we understand that not everyone can be around for fleets 24/7