Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Question Following and quests

My chars go off in different directions. /follow macro works fine but when I turn on the HotKeyNet script they go their own way.
    Also using Jamba.
    Speaking of, the thing with quests is they wont auto accept or complete or anything. I've turned them on and pushed settings and all that jazz but to no avail.

Im new to multi-boxing and haven't a clue what im doing.

Hello! Welcome to the website and wonderful (painfully lonely) world of multiboxing.

Here is a thread that I was able to locate from a previous year. Please be sure to note the detailed response from MiRai as it sort of pertains to your issue. Hopefully this helps with your issue.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...ro-not-working

I think i fixed the follow problem. I had to unbind the keys on the other character.

Quote Originally Posted by Maizee View Post
    I think i fixed the follow problem. I had to unbind the keys on the other character.
    I don't use HotKeyNet, but if you unbind your movement keys from your other characters, then what happens when you want to change windows and move around with that character? Wouldn't the answer be to not broadcast your movement keys instead of unbinding them? I thought there was an area of the HKN script where you define keys that you don't want to pass to your other game clients.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I thought there was an area of the HKN script where you define keys that you don't want to pass to your other game clients.
    Sort of yes. Basically all keys not defined as keys to be broadcast are not broadcast. Hotkeynet also allows for some common "lists" to be defined without having to type out each and every key. So, for example, you can define A-Z. Since you might also not want specific ones of of those keys, you can also exclude keys with a "except" conditional in the definition.