Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Is there a proper or best way to configure RaF?

I currently have two old accounts on my BNet that I will be using, and can buy a few more with balance. I'm trying to think if there's a proper or optimal way to set up the referring to make the most out of summons or anything else.

Let's go with A B C D E with A and B being my old accounts.

A needs to RaF C
    B needs to RaF D
    Now both old accounts are earning RaF credit.
    Does it matter who refers E?

My only thing I can come up with is that A should not refer more than 1 new account because it has the most high level characters on it already. B is old but not much on it so that's not a concern with B.

If you'd like to add any other advice, stories, or what have you I'd love to hear it : )

Kevin

If you're going to boost them through dungeons four at a time, then it *does* matter, as you shouldn't link your account who is doing the boosting to the account that's being leveled.

If you're just going to do all 5 at a time by hand, then it doesn't really matter a great deal.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Ohh I didn't even think about boosting myself.

My idea was to run teams that could easily clear random dungeon queues. I can't imagine I'll have much a problem with BoA/enchanted prot pallies, guardian druids, and hunters which will be my first plans.

If I end up with issues I can pay for runs I suppose, or use a different account to boost.

I absolutely hate questing so I'll probably just use random dungeon queues when I can once they hit 15. I know 5 hunters can't queue, I'll have to juggle them with monks or something.

I recently ran a RaF with my wife and most of the dungeons seemed like a joke. The prot pally would do 3 times most peoples' damage, and the healer barely had to heal. And often people were no BoA/low geared.