Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Favorite mount to use?

When you play just 1, having the big ol dragons is typically fun and not a big deal, I seem to always go for the smaller mounts though when running 5, so it doesn't feel like the screen is too cluttered.

Wondering what everyone likes to use as their mount? Typically I swap between a Horse type or Panther type.

Working on the floating disc from MoP wondering if that is smooth.

The only side effect is I like to mine/herb and some of the mounts are lower to the ground than others so when you run over water some you could still be standing where others make you swim.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

I mostly use basic mounts (horse, saber, raptor, lion, raven lord, armored gryphon/wyvern) because I like them the best. The new Flamesaber mount is nice too, but it's just a reskinned saber model, so I guess it kinda falls into the list above (just more flashy).

I've never been a big fan of giant mounts that take up your entire screen or the ones that make a ton of noise, but I am a bit partial to some of the Proto-Drakes from Wrath.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

For my team I use the jewelcrafting cat mounts. It seems like they were made just for boxing, there are 4 different colors one for each slave and a larger for my main.

For solo play I use the race/class mount. For the role play I guess.

My current teams are on two bnets. One is the bnet I've had since BC with tons of mounts including ones you can't get anymore. The other bnet has 8. Teams pretty much use Spotted Frostsaber or Snowy Griffen for ally, and I forgot and Blue Windrider for horde. When I'm solo, which is pretty much on the nice bnet, it's Midnight (mount from old Kara) and Green Protodrake. I tried the Flamesaber for all of them, but that thing is so noisy that I can't stand it on a solo player, let alone five.

I will start farming Kara for Midnight and the Headless Horseman mount this Halloween. And a Green Protodrake despite being huge. I do want a smaller flying mount, but not sure which one to go after. Maybe the Cenarion Hypogrifth form BC.
    This space for rent.

Headless Horseman mount here. Unobtrusive mount for flying and ground.

Now, if I ever get Invincible that would be a whole different ball game

Quote Originally Posted by Grondir View Post
    Headless Horseman mount here. Unobtrusive mount for flying and ground.

Now, if I ever get Invincible that would be a whole different ball game
    Since i paid two mil for the spider mount.. i use that for now. I use water strider if i know im cross large bodies of water. When the next patch goes live I will be using the new class mounts im sure.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I wish I'd have gotten that water strider when people were grinding it

I think mounts are for sissy's, I run everywhere!
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Blonde Riding Yak. Best mount ever.

Tyrael's Charger, best mount ever imo.