Close
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 87

Yea, but my EU RaF will start tonight (tomorrow EU), which puts us somewhere in early June. Plenty of time. Or I'll decide I need to 10 box, which would give at least another 90 days. They will find a way to screw me, they always do ;p

- Souca Did the Work and Murphy Got the Credit
    This space for rent.

When you if you have the guild setup on Horde CoA ill join the guild am in atm is not really any use/point. My btag is in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    When you if you have the guild setup on Horde CoA ill join the guild am in atm is not really any use/point. My btag is in my sig.
    Sure thing. I'm forming it in a couple hours or so. My EU tag is Thulhu#21412

- Souca
    This space for rent.

What kind of stuff are you planning to do? All my toons are on Draenor Horde where I am in a guild with my son. For me to be leveling up all over again it would have to be for something worthwhile, maybe a few raids or something.. I'm not into any pvp at all.

I could level 3 locks or 3 Hunters to be part of a raid team, if we could get the rest of the spots filled.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 03-08-2017 at 02:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    What kind of stuff are you planning to do? All my toons are on Draenor Horde where I am in a guild with my son. For me to be leveling up all over again it would have to be for something worthwhile, maybe a few raids or something.. I'm not into any pvp at all.

I could level 3 locks or 3 Hunters to be part of a raid team, if we could get the rest of the spots filled.
    The answer really depends on you and the other members there. If you want bootcamps, you're set cause we're gonna do those anyway. If you guys want to do world bosses/quests, we do that. If you guys want to farm old school 25 man achievements that can't be done by one boxers, then we head to Ulduar. If you want to do current 25 mans, we go to Nighthold. If you want to parade around Orgrimmar, then you're on your own. My job is to organize and execute the things you find fun. I'll try to make sure things are feasible and interest the most people, but other than that, everything is up to you guys.

If you like to join in, we'd love to have you. Guild <Multiboxer> is setup on Chamber of Aspects. Anyone can invite your teams or solo characters and Ebony and I can promote when we know you are someone from the forums. PM me here, or send an in game mail if you need to coordinate an invite/promotion. Other boxers can be invited at a lower rank and bumped once we get to know them, so feel free to grow our ranks. gank is still being stocked but if there is something you think needs to be in there, let me know and I'll look into it; only have so much money.

If you prefer a personal guild, I just ask that you use GreenWall so we can share gchat and we can all talk together. Otherwise the social aspect of a multiboxer guild is gone.

Any other questions, please ask.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Am plaing of doing lfr with boxers then moving to normal. We already do a bit of CoA as a group normal city bossess for the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Am plaing of doing lfr with boxers then moving to normal. We already do a bit of CoA as a group normal city bossess for the mount.
    I've been meaning to ask if they still had that achievement. That's such a great time, even on PvE servers. It's also something that can be done with other non boxers and can get more people to realize we aren't bots.

Is there a particular healer that would help with lfr or assisting boxers? I was planing on doing a boost or two to get some solo chars up there quickly so I can help out before I get my teams to 110.

- Souca Thinks Prophet Velan Has it Coming
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    I've been meaning to ask if they still had that achievement. That's such a great time, even on PvE servers. It's also something that can be done with other non boxers and can get more people to realize we aren't bots.

Is there a particular healer that would help with lfr or assisting boxers? I was planing on doing a boost or two to get some solo chars up there quickly so I can help out before I get my teams to 110.

- Souca Thinks Prophet Velan Has it Coming

yep still around was updated due to the death of some of the "leaders" but same mount same way the new Sw king is a bit of nightmare but its not really that hard to do unless you get one shot by a mage......

Healing is not really a big problem i have 4 healers and other boxers have healers i don't think we have not many of us are running tanks am not sure.

Ps wubsie joined with his grp.

Nice. I was thinking that a solo played healer would be able to heal different groups/tanks as needed since it can be tricky for a boxer to heal outside of their group. If we have more need of tanks though, I'm completely cool with that as well. I'll do a pally for sure since I can always respec to heal if needed. Prolly a druid for the same reason, or a warrior if there is a significant reason. I am definitely going to get my teams to max, I'm more concerned that events happen. If there is still a need after all my teams are leveled, I'm willing to play solo to keep things happening.

Oh, there is a new sub forum in the general forums for community events. Still getting all the stickies and stuff in there, but feel free to ask questions in the sticky or make posts about what sort of events you'd want to see happen. http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/65-Community-Events

As for wubsie, I'll take care of it and kick him the next time I'm online ;p

- Souca Tanks a Beating and Keeps on Demanding Heals
    This space for rent.

well I am interested, BUT I have a hearing issue and would not be able to use comms, other than keyboard, I was kinda shoved to one side in the guild when everyone started using teamspeak ect and being told I can not raid if I do not have comms.

I would hate to create a new team in yet another guild/realm and end up being ignored again. (the reason I started boxing). I have moved servers/guilds a few times, so I am a bit reluctant to do it again.

so please say so from off, no comms no play with the guild.