Close
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Showing results 81 to 87 of 87

My team got a few nice things from timewalking to get started.

Just like to inform you that I have been ill and bed bound for the last 3 months and unable to use my pc.
    I am getting a little better now, not sure when I will be back on line as still have a way to go.

Are there any active EU guilds on horde side? Think i will move my locks from Balnazzar

Is anyone active in the Guild "Multiboxer" on CoA, I need an invite?

Quote Originally Posted by moffen666 View Post
    The guild is kinda dead not even sure if its around, not checked any of my chars last i saw wubsie was the guildmaster,

there is still many players on coa in eu but guilds do not work, having your own bank seems to be a better choice

when Blizzard Groups (discord rip ) comes to the EU ill be making a EU one. might be a better way for boxers to keep update to date in the EU

Quote Originally Posted by moffen666 View Post
    If you want one, you can add me my B-tag Wubsie#2379 and I'll throw you an invite when we happen to be online at the same time time.

That said, it has pretty much gone the way of the Dodo bird. Nothing in the news feed and only a few people have logged on even briefly in the last month.

Will do Wubsie, hopefully some ppl will join up.... For me as pretty new to multiboxing it feels nice to have some experienced player around. There is always some question to be asked.

Btw...nice videos on youtube Wubsie.

B-tag moffen#2257